Chapter 13

Lucifer looked in his backpack and placed the gun in it. "Great, now I have to wait until it's time."

He looked at the clock on the wall before seeing Moloch and all his friends talking near the entrance.

"Moloch!"

He and the others turned around to see Lucifer walking towards him. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Samael."

Lucifer crossed his arms and stared at him. "Shut up Moloch."

Moloch clenched his fist. "You don't tell me to shut up!" Lucifer clenched his backpack in his hand. Get the gun out! Now is your chance! Before Lucifer could take the gun out from his backpack,Moloch grabbed his shoulder so hard that it bled.

"Ow!Stop!" Moloch didn't stop.

"This is what you get for getting me in trouble!"

"Stop!"

Moloch turned around and saw Allison, Michael, the group, and the principal.

"Were you hurting Samael?" Moloch dropped Lucifer down and looked at the principal. "I-I wasn't!"

The students crowded around Moloch and told the principal that Moloch wasn't hurting him.

"I saw the whole thing Moloch."

Michael stepped out in front of the principal and looked at Moloch.

"Moloch was hurting him! He kept bullying him over and over again."

The principal looked at Moloch and crossed his arms. "Moloch do you know that we don't tolerate bullying in our school?"

Moloch nodded and looked down at Lucifer.

"And why are you bullying Samael?"

Moloch looked at Lucifer and shrugged.

The principal looked at Moloch.

"You don't know? But you still bullied him! Do you know that if you keep bullying him that he'll commit suicide?" Lucifer looked at the principal and his backpack which had the gun in it.

Moloch looked down and looked at Lucifer.

"Maybe if he hasn't been such a pick me then this wouldn't have happened-"

"You were the true pick me here!"

Allison walked in front of the principal crossing her arms. "You were always such a pick me, you always wanted to be on top!"

Moloch looked at Lucifer and pointed at him. "Maybe if he hadn't been in the way, I wouldn't have been a picked me!" Allison clenched her fist. "Don't blame him! It's not his fault it's yours!"

"He's just a lost child! He shouldn't be in this school! Ugh I wish he would die!" Everyone gasped at what Moloch had said. Lucifer grabbed his backpack and pointed at him.

"I wish you would leave me alone."

Lucifer ran to the boy's bathroom and didn't hear the others calling him.

Allison got in Moloch's face.

"Look what you've done!"