TWO

CASSIA , sighed as she raked through her closet throwing clothes around like she was in some montage in a movie trying to find the perfect outfit to wear out to the festival. She stopped throwing her clothes around as a knock echoed through the room. Cassia got up almost tripping on multiple piles of clothes before opening the door to Ajax waiting to be let in. They didn't say anything and Cassia let him in before heading back to Narnia to find an outfit.

"Did I miss an earthquake?" Ajax asked looking at the clothes littering the floor making it hard to walk to her bed. "I will fry your snakes." Cassia said not looking back at the stoner as he flopped on her bed. Cassia stumbles across her white long sleeve, which was see through, but she figured she could wear a white bralette under it to make it cute.

She walked away from her closet to her drawers and pulled out the white bralette she was thinking of. Her lips going up into a smile at the idea of her outfit coming to life. Ajax was sprawled out on her bed considering it was bigger then the ones in the other students dorm rooms. Cassia looked over him and noticed his outfit consisted of a white beanie, for the snakes. A white hoodie with some black jeans. "You better not have your shoes on my bed." Ajax rolled his eyes before kicking his shoes off the side and going back to sprawling out.

Cassia paid no attention to him as she started taking off her shirt and then she started to reach for her black bra before she could unclip the bra, Ajax was right in front of her with his hands on the back of the bra and he unclipped it for her. Ajax wolf whistled at the sight, "are you a mutt now, stoner?" Cassia laughed out putting on the white bralette earning a hiss from his snakes. He smiled sheepishly at his snakes behavior, Cassia not putting much thought to what his snakes thought. She threw the shirt over and it barely covered the skin making her feel nice at the cold air hitting her scolding skin. They still had a while till the festival officially started so Cassia walked towards her bed before flopping on top of Ajax.

"Ow." He muttered at the sudden weight coming on top of him. "Should I wear jeans or jean shorts?" Cassia asked as Ajax's hands rested on her abdomen. "Jeans, they make your ass look nice." Ajax responded with a 'sss' noise on ass making Cassia roll her eyes. They laid there in silence just in each other embrace. Ajax's hands were cold to the touch and it made Cassia sleepy as she felt her body cool down. Ajax pushed her off of him as she had to finish getting ready. Cassia slightly whined at the lost of his cold touch and could feel her self heating up again.

Cassia walked towards her drawers again and pulled out black jeans to match Ajax. "Should I wear a white beanie too? Or is that too much?" She asked as she slipped out of her spandex. "You look hot with a beanie on." Cassia finished jumping into her jeans before buttoning them up and grabbing a white beanie from the hat stand that she had randomly. She threw it on and looked in the mirror that was above her dresser. Ajax came up behind her and snaked his arm around her waist before taking his phone out and snapping a picture and posting it to Instagram with the caption, my little reptile. "You didn't tag me." Cassia said with a heartbroken tone.

Ajax put his phone in his back pocket before bending down to Cassia's neck and bit her leaving a red mark. "Payback." He said as they now have hickeys on their neck. Cassia had to resist the urge to snatch his beanie off in front of the mirror but decided against it as she didn't wanna head to the festival alone. Ajax grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the dorm room before Cassia could make them late. Usually it was the other way around.

Cassia didn't complain as the halls were completely empty and no students were in sight and this made Cassia realize how late it actually was. The buses were all gone and Cassia cursed out as they would have to walk all the way there. Ajax dragged Cassia along the stone staircase, causing her to almost trip multiple times. Cassia yanked him by the hand pulling him back before jumping on his back earning a groan, then a slight chuckle. Ajax walked out of the gates of the school before taking a turn in the opposite direction of the carnival. "I swear Jax if you murder me tonight my mother will come for you." Cassia warned him and he brushed it off and continued walking till he got to a big opening revealing a car. "I'm not planning on murdering anyone, yet." He said with a peckish smile.