A Romp in Nyx's Temple

Aurora walked back in to the bedroom smirking, she had changed into a knee-length floral gown that said on the front, don't talk to me until I have had my coffee. Sighing, she climbed into and rolled to her side waiting for Apollo to come back and drifted off to sleep smiling. Apollo came out of the cold shower he still was semi hard he walked to her side of the bed and was about to speak to her and noticed her eyes were closed he smiled and leaned into give her a gentle kiss and dousing all the lights and climbing into spoon her she snuggled into his arms talking in her sleep saying that room is for the artwork he rubbed her backside and she calmed down he lay there for a bit before drifting off to sleep...

Meanwhile, in Nyx's temple she walked around Python stripped naked and bent over a bench, he struggled against the restraints. Don't worry this won't hurt a bit she grabbed a tube of lube from her table and as she opened it letting it drip and coat the strap on she was wearing she walked over behind Python and nudged the head of it at his back door he looked over his shoulder bitch when I get lose from here I will rip out your heart and eat it. She laughed and thrust it into him as he roared and tried to pull away from the intrusive object Nyx thrust her hips slowly as a warmth spread over Python's body she leaned down and whispered there is an aphrodisiac in the lube you are going to have such a good time. Her hand snaked around his waist to grab his cock, and she stroked him at the pace she thrust into him. He moaned as his hips started rocking, so he could receive pleasure from both sides Nyx whispered you have to beg me to cum and I might let you if you are a good boy she licked the side of his neck. Oh! god yes goddess please I have been good, let me cum please I need to blow this load please ! His hand gripped the edge of the table, and she stood up releasing one of his hands at the same time she started pumping faster he reached for his cock and stroked it for all it was worth he roared out in pleasure as she slammed him harder. Nyx her hips never stopping as she panted you may cum now snake boy! He groaned as his balls tightened up, and he shot his load onto the floor, he stroked until he finished. He was in sexual bliss due to the aphrodisiac, Nyx released him leading him to lie down on the floor she took off the toy dropping it on the floor. Then she stroked his already hard member and then got in a squat over him lowering herself onto his hardness moaning with her legs opened in a squat she took his hand began to rub her clit she screamed in ecstasy as she could feel her own orgasm building she rocked her hips faster as she braced her hands behind her on his legs keeping her core exposed to his fingers she moaned and knew she was close. She moved his hand from her core and then stood up, bending over the bed as he got up  and stood behind her. She looked over her shoulder at him now fuck me hard and spank my ass! As he thrust into her fast and furious, he only had a few strokes in when he slapped her ass and she squealed out more, you snake bastard! He started slamming her so hard the bed creaked, he smacked her ass till it was red. She screamed out, I am cumming! You better cum with me now, or I am fucking you again. That was all he needed, he slammed her a few more times till his own release, both of them collapsed onto the bed panting. She rolled his unconscious body out of her and off the bed with a thud, smirking. She called out to a guard wrapping herself in a robe as a giant man walked in she flipped her hand towards him give him the vial I promised and take him back where he belongs and lock my gates, so he can't get back in.

Python woke a few hours later in the abandoned building laying on the pillows with the witches and the vial was in his hand. He would get the goddess for giving it to him up the ass, but he had business to take care of after he showered and iced his asshole, he was going to fuck up an Olympians' day for sure. He just had to figure out where they had gone to and how to get the poison to the mother he thought as he showered and dressed, he called out to a fury and told her you better find them and fast, I know they went off the grid. You need to find them fast he growled at her the fury smirked, she hoped his ass hurt for months. Don't worry, we can find them, as she waved her sister down to stand next to her, nodding. You bitches better, or you're next with BBQ sauce, he pointed to one of the furies and licked his lips. They backed up in horror and took off, we will find them! He watched them fly off and went to get ice, once he was gone the witches whispered oh this match up will be epic, and we need to even the playing field don't we sisters?  They passed the glass eye back and forth, let's send a messenger to Apollo with a small gift. One sister passed a package to a small harpy and sent it off before Python came back. The witches laughed with excitement, this is going to be epic!