An Island, My Mom and a Snake

Aurora skipped into the living room and picked up her phone to see her mother had called her a dozen times" Oh hell, shit" she started dialing the number when the phone when the phone went off in her hand it was her mother again she answered it um hi mom and winced as her mother yelled at her for a good two minutes before she could say anything. " I know mom, I am so sorry we had an issue on our date and I had to stay here and what? He moved you already? And you have a bodyguard? Who is it?  Oh! No way I started laughing, Apollo had sent a bandmate over to protect mom, and she was just drooling over him on the phone as I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast while I talked on the phone to my mother Oh lord mom gross stop I do not need to hear this!!! I am hanging up now! I love you and I will see you after breakfast. Hanging up the phone, I didn't see Apollo come into the kitchen till I hung up and turned around. Oh! Hi smiling thank you for thinking of my mom last night, she just can't get over the hunk you sent to protect her, rolling my eyes as I plated the sausage and eggs for us. Apollo smiled, filling up his coffee, then mine. Eating and making plans while we had breakfast, so Mon and I need to get all our stuff from the hotel and then head to the safe spot, is there anything I need to get or bring before we go? He watched her as he ate and talked and replied no we don't need anything and your stuff is being moved now, although it might shock your mother, but we can leave when you are ready beautiful.

Meanwhile, over at the rundown building housing the Stygian witches and Furies, Python was busy slamming his self into one of the witches as the others passed the hookah and watched while passing a glass orb laughing and whispering to each other. When one of the furies landed and rolled her eyes as the witch moaned in pleasure, Python looked up, never stopping as he thrust into the witch and said report how did the dream dust work? The fury was looking at the floor and anywhere else she could when she answered, Apollo came in and rescued her from the dream. Python said WHAT? In mid-thrust, and then roared as he rolled off the top of the witch and did his pants up. What the fuck? This is bullshit! He threw his hands into the air, damn it! I need something way stronger! I am going to get Apollo's bitch one way or another! If I can't get to her, then I have to get to her mother! Or something, he stomped across the room to the door, I need to go see someone about some stronger shit than you all have. He walked out as the witches murmured amongst themselves, Python made his way down to Hades to have a talk N with an old friend, Nyx.  Standing in her temple he said listen Goddess I need some help catching one of two females, can you make with a potion or something? Nyx stood from her chaise lounge, her black and purple gown swirling around her as she walked over to a table and let her fingers slide over some vials and powders till she came to a small green one that glowed, you can use this to enslave one and use her to off the other if you like, holding out in her hand. He started to reach for it, and she snatched it back, but it will cost you, and you know I don't give things away free as she reached for the clip on her gown, letting it fall to the floor in a pool as she turned and laid back on the chaise lounge you know what kind of payment I want and what you have to do smirking and twisting her long black hair around a finger as she spread her legs exposing her core to him, you need to kneel and give me payment snake. He paused looking at her then he knelt down in front of her as she looked at him, you will get your payment and a whole lot more he said before his tongue flickered across her core as she moaned, her head falling back as she rocked her hips locking her legs around his head she panted and said you are going to be here a while Python I have to have ample payment as she moaned out the last word.

Aurora finished cleaning the dishes and putting things away when Apollo came back into the kitchen dressed in hiking boots, jeans and a gray skin tight shirt. Here sweets sliding her a bag of clean clothes and underthings, she looked surprised. He shrugged, I can't let your mom see in dressed in only my shirt, you know she might have my balls and I can't have the other guys looking at you, I would have to kick their asses. She nodded laughing and said okay, let me get changed handsome, and we can go. She took the bag and headed to the bathroom quickly changed her clothes, coming back out she rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek. Thank you I love this outfit as she spun in the dark green sundress and lace up sandals she looked stunning to him. Come here bodacious he held out his arms as she walked into them, he hugged her and the ground shifted, and her feet touched a sandy beach she could see a house carved up in the cliff side. Oh! Wow, that is so cool, a house in the side of a cliff. She heard laughter coming from behind her to see her mother and a hot man chasing her to a towel on the beach, and she was surprised to see her mom jogging up from the water with a man big man as they sat down on a towel her mother looked happy and Aurora was glad to see her mom loosen up since her father had died 10 years ago it wasn't always easy for them, but they made it and her mother worked hard. She cleared her throat, walking over to them excuse ma'am I am looking for a dowdy older lady who likes to dig up ancient things, have you seen her? Her mom stopped laughing long enough to smile at her looking up at her and said I think she might have washed out to see and has been replaced by a new version of me, walking over to hug her mother. Her mother stood and held back a smile you better call me next time young lady I may not be able to ground you, but I can cut you off young lady, Aurora frowned trying to hold back a smile. I am sorry mom, we can explain what happened, pointing to Apollo who walked up behind her. Mother meet Apollo and Apollo me my mother Doctor Noble. Apollo held out his had and gave Dr Noble a small bow I apologize for us not contacting you, but there was an incident while on our date, if you all will come up to the house we will explain.  A little later, as they sat out on the balcony of the cliff house, Apollo explained to her mom about how Aurora broke the sealing inscription on the altar her mother looked at her and said I thought I taught you better not to read things out loud" shaking her head at Aurora. Apollo explained how when they went out for their first date he was baited into leaving her alone for only a moment and Python who was broken out of the alter how he came to attack Aurora at the restaurant to get to him, he also told her mother about how he was pleasantly surprised that she stood her ground with Python. He also explained about why she stayed over and what had transpired during the night with the nightmare and why they made a decision to come to the Island of Bronze as it is hidden. So the long and short of it is he is the REAL Apollo, as she gave mom a look that said please don't embarrass me and don't go there.  Apollo stood up and bowed to her mother again and said let me introduce to the rest of the band you already met Thaddeus your bodyguard as Thad winked at my mother I was shocked to see her blush. The others that are here are Maximus or Max pointing to each large man Marcus and Quintus or Quin all these men are immortals Thad is the son of Athena a Demi-god who earned his immortality the other men are seasoned warriors who all earned theirs. The men nodded as they leaned on the pillars in the balcony and doorway. They are your guards for now until we either lock up the asshole or find a way to kill him.