How did this happen?

How did this happen? Here I stood on the Greek isle of Delos as I watched my mother dig around in the ruins of a temple my mother, she is a world-famous archeologist, she has published books, and articles art she has found is in most museums. Her home was always filled with statues and figures of Roman and Greek Deities. In my 20 years on this planet, I spent less time at home and more time in Greece and Rome. I knew all if not most of the temples and ruins. I could tell you the history of all of them, but of all the gods my favorite was Apollo, I loved his temples and ruins. He was the god of light and truth. He was a writer of poetry and songs. His greatest battle was with Python.  I had a fantasy crush on him since I was little. Sighing, I was getting bored watching mom, I wanted to explore and shop. I walked over to where my mother was sitting, dusting a small fresco on the ground of Apollo playing his Lyre for the muses with her brush and a small spade; Mom, is it going to be much longer? I want to explore more modern things." Grinning and looking down at her mom; Dr. Aeryn Noble sitting in the dirt with her sun hat on was focused on the fresco she was cleaning as she dusted it and ;What Hun? Looking up at Aurora, who was also covered in dust.;Mom, can I go to town and shop or something, I need a break." I was of in need of some retail therapy and wanted to look around, I saw an antiques shop and clothes shops I wanted to check out I also here there is a famous band in town as well The Spartans we might see them too as I looked off into the distance at Mount Olympus daydreaming for a moment. My mom who had stood up and was talking to me stopped and looked at me and joked, "Are you back on Mount Olympus again with your man?" I looked over at her and rolled my eyes, "Ugh! Mom stop really?" Her mother chuckled not in a million years as she hugged her, I know about your crush teasing her as they are walking to the car, and got in. "Let us get cleaned up, and then we can do some retail therapy and have some dinner, okay?" As she looked at her mom with a bright smile, "Hell yes mom, I am all for that." A few hours later at the hotel, as they ate dinner and talked, Aurora's mother looked at her and said, "I am going out early to examine some new pieces at the museum they look like some urns and coins, you can come if you want, or you can chill here." Aurora thought for a moment while taking a bite of her food, um, "I think I will chill here. I have a few places I want to check out and that have some tablets I want to look at. Thanks, mom, for the free day!" Toasting to her mom with a glass of wine. She heard a rush of voices at the entrance of the hotel dining room and looked over to see a group of big men it was the rock band The Spartans and one man who stood taller than the others was A as he is known to the rock world walking in with the band there were tons of women squealing at them as she almost choked on her wine oh good lord mom it is The Spartans the band not the real ones as her mother threw her a look and she watched him walk over to a semi secluded table. He walked like a big cat stalking its prey, she watched his muscles ripple under the skintight black shirt he had on, then she looked at his ass and about died. "Oh, mother, I have seen heaven, and it is that man's ass" she said nodding her head over where he was headed and toasted it as her mother burst out laughing. "Aurora really? Toasting a man's ass?" As Aurora started laughing too. Across the room as Apollo sat down at his table he heard an outburst of laughter and turned to look to see two ladies sitting together talking and one was a knock-out he looked her over as he pursed the menu she had curves for days and was full figured in the best way her shoulder-length sable colored hair shined in the light, and she had the best rack he had ever seen damn she was melting his butter he chuckled before he stopped to ordered his food and talked to his bandmates he watched her and her he guessed which one was the mother, as she was an older version of the woman he was checking out. He was about to take a bite of his food when Aurora stood up and turned to leave, he dropped his fork and spoke softly great Z;s lightning bolts, but her ass made him drool and have to adjust himself. It was a thing of beauty. His bandmate Thad ribbed him, "What did you see that made you drop your fork." Thad said, as he started looking around, "hmm A?" Apollo growled at his friend, "none of your damned business!" As he picked up his fork, "you just keep on eating and don't worry about what I saw" he said, as he elbowed his friend Thaddeus. Across the room, her mom whispered to Aurora as she peeked behind them, "He is looking at your butt you know." she snickered while Aurora poked her mom's shoulder." Oh, you mean the large thing that follows me everywhere." She said laughing. She threw an arm over her mother's shoulder, "Trust me mom, he doesn't even know I exist. Come on, let us get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow ...."