I tightened my scarf and rubbed my gloved hands together.

I was just walking over to Korra and Mako when I heard the hum of a engine.

I turned to look who it was and saw Korra's dad.

Korra's dad and Unalaq starting fighting about Korra going to the South Pole and if her dad was joining us or not.

I decided to rather not go near this drama but go back to my camel.

I concentrate on patting his head and giving it a Pepe talk to please not throw me off it's back.

Korra and Mako climbed onto Naga and walked closer to me.

I hear them mentioning the ever storm and wince.

I read about it and vaguely witnessed it from the outside but I was prepared to try and get through it.

If this whole mission with the spirits was over I could maybe even relax a bit before going back to the ships which I really needed.

"Guys! Hey, wait for me!"I hear Bolin shout followed by the sound of a engine coming closer.

I quickly look towards him and see him driving in on a snow mobile.

"Check it out.I'm travelling in style."he says and reves the engine making him jerk forward.

I walk up to him and touch the front of the snowmobile.

"Not bad."I say moving towards the control panels.

"Okay, I'm sorry.Still Getting used to that throttle."he says making me roll my eyes.

I elbow him a bit in his chest to get him to move back so I can examine it more closely.

This thing was brand new.

Like straight out of the factory new.

"Uh, where'd you get the ride?"I ask.

"Varrick. He's awesome.He also gave me this fancy snowsuit.It's inflatable with an internal heater, emergency beacon, and food ration pouch.I mean, if I get lost, I can survive in this thing for, like, like, a month."He says making me smirk.

"Wanna put that to the test? I'll gladly leave you out there."I joke and look at him.

"Ha-Ha so funny.Who wants some freeze-dried cucumber-quarts?Nobody?Did I interrupt a conversation?"he asks as Pabu steals the cucumber thingys.

He looks at me and I nod slightly.

"No, the conversation is over.Dad, come if you want.Just don't interfere with my training."Korra says and walks off with Naga.

I stop inspecting the panels and move to the side car.

Seems pretty legit.

"Does this sidecar have the capacity for two passengers?"I hear Eska ask from behind me making me jump in fright and look at her.

"Should"I shrug after overcoming the shock.

"Sure does,"Bolin says and pats the seat."But, uh, who's gonna drive?"he asks making me chuckle and pat his shoulder.

"Good luck, bro."I laugh and walk off in the direction of my camel.

I climb onto it and we all start making our way to the South Pole.

After a bit I get the hang of riding it and walk up next to Bolin who looks like he's is in great pain.

Mako, who was walking next to me on his camel seems to get the same idea and follows.