𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡!

NOTE: Hey guys-! I apologise for not uploading this story for so long-! I have been caught up with roleplaying with my friends on discord and occupied with making stuff for discord and some other personal stuff- and I apologise if this chapter is too short and/or boring-

𝐿𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛: 𝐷𝑜𝑗𝑜
𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒: 10 𝑎𝑚
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd Pov

'𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑔' The y/n thought as y/n was done with their food which left them with nothing to do. Macaque has left to go training in his little training area and he instructed Y/n to stay on the couch and find something interesting to do which was y/n reading a book but....well y/n grew bored of it. With nothing to do y/n looked around the whole room. Walking around and inspecting a few things but even that grew boring for the human child.

So as any child would Y/n wandered off deeper in the dojo looking for something interesting.

Looking through the hallways as they walked carefully,  being mindfull of their steps as to not make any floorboards creak which they failed at a few times but...they're just a child...so you cant really blame y/n. Y/n hoped to see something interesting.

𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑐𝑘..

𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑠ℎ...

𝑤𝑒𝑒....

Y/n poked their head in the room curious where the noise was coming from and why it was so loud in the first place.

There in the middle of the room was Macaque, fighting his clones with his black and purple staff.

'Woow..so cool.' Y/n's eyes sparkled with excitement as they saw the monkey fight. Macaque pulled some cool fighting moves here and there which made Y/n grin even wider. After Macaque was done fighting all of the clones he began to store his fighting gear that he used during the fight away. As this was happening Y/n tried sbeaking up closer to see that purple and black staff up close as it fascinated Y/n.

"Heh...you're gon' have to try harder then that if you want to sneak up on me bud-" The monkey grinned with his back still turned to Y/n. When those words left Macaque's mouth Y/n fell through the floor appearing in the monkey's grasp the next second.

"Wah-!" Y/n exclaimed out of shock as they were hanging upside down from the Macaroni's tail "Nooo put me dOoowwn." The y/n cried out annoyed a bit "Naaah-" Macaque grinned as Y/n protested further pulling on Macaque's tail which to his suprise was quite hurtful.

'𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑡ℎ...𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛-' Macaque chuckled as he let go of Y/n making y/n fall on the ground with a thud.

"Heyyy-! That wasn't nice!" Y/n pouted with puffed out cheeks when they got off the ground. Now starring at Macaque who was chuckling at the sight in front of him.

"Well I'm not very nice, bud." Macaque said, still wearing that smirk of his, amused at this situation.

"W-Well what were you doing anyway-?" Y/n asked determined to touch that black and purple staff of Mac's "Eh, just training-" Macaque shrugged with a bored out tone "Cool-" Y/n said with such an amazament that Y/n's eyes were covered in stars "I wanna do that too-!" Y/n started jumping up and down making small fighting like moves.

Macaque chuckled at the kid's enthusiasm- "Nu-uh-!" -but he declined "Why not-?!" Y/n said saddened by Mac's response. Macaque just looked at y/n as if the answer wasn't clear enough " 'cause you're a kid-" Y/n looked straight into Macacques eyes "And-?"

The two were holding the eye contact for good few minutes, not speaking, not blinking it was hard to tell if even one of them was breathing. It seemed as though the two had a quiet conversation. Eventually after a few minutes Macaque groaned "Ughh...fineeee-!" He rolled his eyes in annoyance but on the inside he was smiling altough he would never admit it.

"Yaay!" Y/n clapped their hands in exidement "Come on teach me-!" Y/n said with a smile so big one would say that it's inhuman "Alright, alright-! Calm your jits down bud-" Mac hushed down the overly exided child.

'𝐻𝑚...𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦- 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔...𝑎𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑑-' Macaque smirked as he walked over to the kid "Alright so firstly- I'll teach you how to stretch and then we can move onto fighting positions-" Y/n was practically shaking woth exidement as they nod their head in agreement to Mac's statement.

𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦- 1𝘱𝘮

Step....

"Straighten your back."

Step....

"Bring those fists a bit higher-!"

Step...

"Perfect- now- do it again-"

Mac and Y/n have been training for over two hours, taking many breaks ofcourse (Mac can't overwork the child). Y/n was getting better and better at keeping up his fighting posture Mac has even showed the kid how to do a powerful punch on the punching bag. Although it didn't do too much damage from the child it still left a small dent in it.

"Oof....I can't anymore....am tired-" Y/n exclaimed as they dropped on the ground, starring at the ceiling with tired eyes "Hm...I guess we can end the training session for today- after all three hours seems like too much time of training for a small kid lile you-" Mac shrugged as he sat down next to Y/n.

"Mhm...my legs hurt-" Macaque grinned patting Y/n's head "Ohoho- wait 'till the morning with that one bud-!" Y/n chuckled sadly knowing what Mac meant by that phrase.

Y/n got off of the ground "I'll go and lay down on the couch then..." Mac nodded "Uh-huh." He didnt really pay much attention as he was already cleaning the stuff from training off of the ground.

--With Y/n

'𝐻𝑚- 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑀𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒-?" Y/n thought as they began to search the house a bit mkre on their way to the couch.

' 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑠𝑜...𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚-'