Exploring the abandoned demon house

Date: Tuesday
Time:  4:00 pm

Y/N Pov

"Hey mom?" I asked as I walked out of my room with my phone in hand "Yes dear?" My mother asked as she stopped doing whatever she was doing before.

"Can I go out with my friends? We won't go out far!" I said hoping that she would agree
"Okay but promise me that you will be careful I don't want you to get hurt..." My mother said as she looked a bit worried.

"I promise!" She nodded smiling "Then you are free to go." I smiled like a maniac "Thank you!" I grinned as I ran back to my room texting my friends that I am allowed to go out.

When I was done doing that I pulled out my small backpack and packed some things like flashlight, jacket, my handmade black demon plushie with red eyes and some snacks!

The truth was that me and my friends... we wanted to go and explore an abandoned place that supposedly some demons lived in before! The idea is so cool we are like those haunted place explorers that you see on youtube!

After I had everything packed I went downstairs "Bye mom see ya later!" I said before I left going onto my long journey of walking into the city.....

Why long you  may ask? Well...I don't live there, me and my mom live in a small villiage far away from the city....

But oh boy my feet are going to hurt after this..!

After like 2 or 3 hours of walking I finally arrived at the city and now I was searching for a park because that was the place where we were supposed to meet up.

As I was walking I saw the park and walked in there and soon enough I spotted my two friends.

"Hey guys!" I smiled as I saw them sitting on a bench "Hey y/n you are kinda late." Said f/n "Yeah we were waiting for you for like centuries!" Whined b/f/n "It was like 4 minutes you have no patience!" Said f/n "Uh okay can we go now?" I asked impatiently and they all agreeded.

And so we started walking my feet already hurting from the 3 hour walk with some stops.

    ~▪︎☆At the scary abandoned place☆▪︎~
               (time: 7: 24 pm)

"Whoaa!" B/f/n squealed from excitement when we arrived.

"THIS LOOKS SO COOL!" F/n yelled "Yes I agree." I said as I rubbed my ears since f/n was right next to me when they screamed "Let's go in!" I smiled and opened the door "Creepy.." 
b/f/n mumbled when we entered in.

"Whoa look at this!" F/n said as they held up a medallion of some sort "Looks so cool!" B/f/n said I ignored them as I was looking at some gems "Look at these!" I almost yelled when I showed them to my other 2 friends "Gimme!" F/n said as they grabbed one of the gems "OoOoo." B/f/n  said as they snatched a gem from my hands "I know they are so cool!" I smiled in pride "Mhm!" They agreeded.

We then looked around some more taking some things and stuff like that "Ewww books!" F/n yelled as they threw a few of them at me...

"Heyyyy, watch where you throw those!" I yelled angry as I picked the books up from the ground "What are these.." I mumbled as I read the titles 'Spell book' ; 'Mythical creatures and where to find them' ; 'Illusions'

'I'll  keep these they seem cool' I grinned as I thought..

"AHH!" I then heard b/f/n scream "B/F/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" I yelled as I looked over to where b/f/n and f/n were. There stood a big demon, by the looks of it, it hurt /f/n as they were on the ground.

The monster then used it's magic I guess and threw me a few meters away. When I fell down I hit my face on something sharp cutting my skin where my right eye is. I screamed in pure pain.

So I now had my eye closed scared to open it not knowing if I can. When I looked up from the ground I saw f/n and b/f/n running away "Sorry not sorry!" Said f/n "This is your problem now!" B/f/n said laughing as they left I was shocked at what they said...what they did...

'They left me?' Tears began to appear in my eyes. I then heard the monster coming closer so I quickly moved away from it stumbling to get on my feet and then I started running as fast as I could I didn't know where but I just ran far far away.

                    》With Y/N parents《
                                     3rd pov

"Where the heck is y/n?" overrworied father asked "I told y/n to not go that far!" Their mother said pacing around.

"We have searched everywhere!" Y/n's father mumbled worries overflowing his mind "What do we do! What if they got kidnapped or worse!" Y/n's mother said as she sat down.

"Ugh this is so stressing! We live in a small villiage outside of the city and y/n manages to get lost somwhere far away!" Y/n's father said flustered, at this point he felt like giving up it was 10 pm and everybody was tired of searching.

"You two should rest we will continue searching tomorrow." Y/n's grandma said as she drank her tea.

"But mother-" She went to protest but y/n's grandma stopped her "Besides it's too dark." The woman just signed and left to go to her bedroom with her husband worried for her child after all y/n was only 10 years old.