Chapter 1 pg2

Narrator pov
Things were very different.The paw patrol had gotten a bad reputation and people kept saying Ryder should send the pups to foster homes for their safety. The pups absolutely refused, but chase just stayed in his puphouse 24/7 never coming out. Nobody has seen him except Ryder who comforts chase at night. Marshall went to chase as he is his best friend.

Marshall pov
I walked to Chase's pup house I couldn't stand seeing him in this state. I got close and heard sobs. I sighed sadly. He was just not the same. I was going to knock but our pup tags rang "Pups please come to the lookout"strange Ryder doesn't say that, but I will still obey. Chase's pup house door opened. He looked bad ears and tail drooped. His head hung low. "Chase you... Okay?" I asked softly.He just smiled and nodded.He even wagged his tail to cover everything up.He walked to the elevator I followed "Chase are you okay" everyone asked.Chase just smiled"Yup" He said straightforward.I knew nobody believed it but we didn't say anything.No one wanted to cause a scene.

Narrator pov
The pups arrived at the
Observatory.Ryder wasn't there.He must have accidentally called us.Chase walked to Ryder's room.He wasn't there chase started panicking he ran back to the other pups.Ryder then popped up on the big screen and it startled all the pups

Ryder pov
"Sorry for scaring you pups but I'm on my way back to my hometown.My parents need some help.I will be out for a couple days so behave" I said to my pups and hung up

Skye's pov
I saw Chase hung his head low "I'm going back to my pup house" Chase said as he walked slowly.I went infront of him "No your not,look at you you need some fresh air." I said.Chase just sighed annoyed."Get out of my way Skye..." he said in a threatening tone.The pups stared at me,but I sure didn't give a fuck."Make me bitch!".The other pups gasped.I smirked widely,"I'll wipe that fucking smirk off your face if you don't move right now" he was now growling aggressively looking at me with pure bloodlust in his hazel brown eyes.I got scared,but knew I had to stand strong.I could see chase's claws coming from his paws.He lifted his paw and attempt to scratch me but I just heard a thud and saw Marshall wrestling with chase

Chase's pov
I was fighting against Marshall and I kicked him off with my hind legs.I got up with a scoff.They all knew I was a military dog."What the fuck chase?!,were you honestly going to hurt skye?" Marshall yelled angirly.I've never seen Marshall like this,but all his yelling was doing was pissing me off.He doesn't understand."YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH!!!" I yelled back with anger.Marshall growled showing his teeth as his claws came out."You wanna fight me bitch boy,then c'mon" I said teasingly.Me and Marhall ran to each other with bloodlust in our eyes.Suddenly I was stopped by zuma who grabbed me and Marshall was stopped by skey.Rubble also had to help Zuma to keep me at one spot.Unable to move I used my words instead "You don't understand how it feels to have someone you loves blood on your paws!!" I yelled.My vision got blurry and hot."For fucks sake chase...,you did not kill Rocky,it was that stupid farmer's fualt." Marshall yelled. I suddenly started shedding tears."It's my fucking fault. "I sobbed as I finished that sentence." I couldn't warn or anything. "I said as I continued with sobbing. I couldn't see anything with these tears.I only saw a white blur coming closer. I can't fight back.

Marshall pov
I yanked myself loose of Rubble grip and went to chase. I put my paw on his shoulder and sighed," I'm sorry buddy I forgot how sensitive you are on this topic, let me carry you back to your pup house "I said and nodded to Rubble and Zuma. They bot let go of Chase and I put chase on my back carrying him to the elevator.I then went down with the elevator

Narrator pov
Everyone was just quiet still processing what just happened. I mean Chase and Marshall both lost their cool. They were like the mature one's.

3 days later...

Marshall pov
I've now made it my duty to check on my best friend everyday. What happened 3 days ago was fucked up I mean you can agree with me right reader.Anyway so since I'm an EMT pup I'm trying to cure chase's Depression. Did I make progress you ask. No I did not. I'm not some fucking psychologist.I'm just an EMT.
I'm trying here okay I've searched the symptoms and stuff like that.I've been watching some tutorials how to cure depression,it just didn't seem to work for some apparent reason.I can only pray that DOG just helps out with this mess.Everone forgot the incident and Skye apologized and chase forgave her.Everything was okay.Oh I am in charge because chase is not in working condition.

Zuma's pov
Things wewe fine again and evewyone was doing their own thing.I was playing pup pup boogie.Mawshall was obviously taking cawe of chase and Rubble and Skye wewe walking awound adventure bay

Chase's pov
I woke up with sweat beating off my forehead.I just dreamt Rubble and Skye left the lookout and were bombed my terrorist.I suddenly heard an alarm.I knew it too well.A bombing alarm.I opened my pup house door and sprinted towards the city.There was a repeating message playing "This is not a drill bombs on their way get to safety immediately." I ran as fast as I could."I can't,I can't loose 2 more" I thought to myself as I ran faster and faster.I pushed myself beyond what my body was caple of.I eventually found them under a table in the court yard infront of Mr porter.The door was opened and I tackled them both in.I lost my ballence and crashed into the building wall.Mr porter slammed the door shut.There came multiple explosions.Everone ducked down but I watched it destroy MY hometown.I felt rage a rage I hadn't felt in years since the Puzi killed my father.I stood there as my claws unseath from my paws and my jaw opening slightly showing my teeth.Suddenly alot of footsteps were heard.It was a group of terrorist marching through in the city.The whole city was deadly quiet not even a bird flew in the sky.

Zuma's pov
I hugged against Wydew cause I was scawed.He just watched and wondewed if evwything was okay down thewe.Suddenly our big screen lit on.On it was a skull with a wed bandana "Attention all adventure bayers I command you all outside at city hall or I bomb this place to smithereens" a voice message played fwom the skull.Then the TV switched off again.We all slowly started walking ouw way thewe.

A few minutes later...

Narrator pov
Everyone was chained up like animals infront of the Mayor's house.Goodway was even trapped.

Chase pov
They were definitely speaking Mexican.I could see Marshall was scared"Don't worry I'll get us out..." I got cut off by a gun that got hit in my face."Don't talk just shut up." He said strickly "Fuck you!" I yelled he hit me again but this time harder my nose was bleeding."Is that your worst?" I asked mockingly.The soldier started to beat me aggressively by kicking me hitting me etc.I coughed up blood.I was weak and in pain.I am also going through a shitty time "C-cmon b-bitch!" I said weakly.Marshall looked at me with concern.The guy went to punch me but this time I ducked under it broke loose and jumped on top of him pushing him to the floor." You guys took the wrong fucking city!"I bit down hard on his air pipe by his neck.Blood sprayed out like it had no end.

Narrator pov
There was a group terrorist nearby and heard screams and rushed over.There was absolutely no one in sight.Only one dead remaining corpse...

A/N
1366 words that's something new for me but that's this chapter please enjoy