Yuji fell on his back gently, causing both Ben and Satoru to look at him with confusion.

"Dude,are you alright?" Asked Ben.

"I just thought I'd be able to pull off thunder or fire or a power bomb or something." Said Yuji in a very low tone.

"You can pull off a power bomb. Onita's, right?" Said Satoru, referring to wrestler Atushi Onita's powerbomb technique.

"Not sure that what he means,Gojo." Said Ben as he walked towards him before standing by his side.

"This sucks." Began Yuji as his paper body began to sway slowly from side to side while still on the ground.

"I wanted to pull off a Spirit Gun or Bankai,or Rasengan,or a Dodon Ray." Said Yuji as he formed each attack he named on his hand.

"He's still going on about that." Said Ben with a light chuckle.

'You just can't use them yet. Eventually, Sukuna's cursed techniques will be engraved into your body.' Thought Satoru with a smirk.

"I wanted to fire off a Kamehameha." Yuji's body began to shake even more than before.

"Let's just ignore what you can't do! We're going to enhance your strengths!" Said Satoru enthusiastically with a smirk.

"This totally sucks.' Said Yuji as he continued with his self loathing.

"We'll get you to imbue your fighting style with cursed energy. I'm way more scared of someone who can force their way through with the basics than I am of inferior jujutsu." This piqued Yuji's interest,as he stopped rambling.

"Like I just said,your talent for close combat is top notch." Yuji gasped in surprise, causing his body to turn back to normal.

"Get up." Said Satoru.

"I don't understand exactly what you're saying but if it's just imbuing my attacks with cursed energy,it shouldn't be too hard. I am basically half a curse right now." Said Yuji confidently as he got to his feet.

"Then give it a try." Said Satoru with a smile as he raised up his left palm.

"Hit me here. Not that you actually can." Said Satoru as he pointed to the outstreched palm with his right index finger.

"Don't blame me if you get hurt." Said Yuji confidently as he held his left bicep with his right hand, and began to turn his left hand which was closed into a fist, backwards in a manner similar to a circle.

"Just hurry up and do it." Said Satoru, causing Ben to take a few steps back.

With a determined glare,Yuji placed his left fist down his right palm before sending a straight punch to Satoru's hand. The blow only had enough force behind it to cause a small gust of wind around the room.

"That didn't have any cursed energy behind it." Said Satoru, still smiling.

"How?!" Shouted Yuji in surprise.

"Negative emotions are the source of cursed energy." Said Satoru before letting go of Yuji's fist.

"When you say it like that,it basically sounds like you always have to be in a bad mood to use cursed energy." Said Ben.

"That's probably why Fushiguro's always a bit snappy." Said Yuji, causing Ben to snicker.

"Not like that." Said Satoru, dismissing the thought.

"Everyone's trained to produce cursed energy using the faintest sparks of emotion." Began Satoru.

"They've also trained on how to not waste cursed energy when emotions are flaring,too." Ben and Yuji looked confused by this.