"You know exactly what it is, don't you?" Asked Ben suspiciously.

"All right,first,take a look at those drink cans over there." Said Satoru as he pursed his lips together, turned to his right side and outstreched both palms towards the direction he was facing.

A small tick mark appeared on Ben's forehead as he was annoyed by Satoru avoiding his question, but he still looked at what Satoru and Yuji were looking at.

On top of a wooden table were two drink cans;one green and one orange. They were both slightly far apart from each other.

The green can suddenly fell back as a small but quick gust of wind hit it's body. The force was powerful enough to cause a small puncture on it's body, causing it's contents to spill out gradually. It's contents being a green liquid.

The orange can suddenly tightened in a manner similar to being squeezed. The force applied to it was strong enough to cause it to gush out it's contents completely from it's formely sealed lid. It's contents being a brown liquid.

Both Ben and Yuji gasped in astonishment.

"This is with cursed energy." Said Satoru, referring to the green can.

"And this is with a cursed technique." Said Satoru, referring to the orange can.

"I see. I don't get it." Said Yuji with a stoned face as he cupped his left hand underneath his chin.

"I think I have an idea though." Said Ben as he looked at Satoru by turning his head to the left.

"You destroyed the green can by using cursed energy in it's purest form. And you destroyed the orange can by using it in it's refined form." Mused Ben.

"Excellent Tennyson. You catch on quick." Said Satoru with a wide grin.

"Huh?" Said a still confused Yuji.

"Think of it like this,Yuji." Began Satoru.

"Think of cursed energy as electricity, and cursed techniques as appliances. Electricity by itself is hard to use, right?"

"That's why we run electricity through appliances to achieve various results."

"Just like Tennyson said,I fired off pure cursed energy here." Said Satoru, referring to the green can.

"Whereas here,I channeled cursed energy into a cursed technique to activate it and twist the can with jujutsu." Said Satoru, referring to the orange can.

"In other words, we're about to learn a very, very good cursed technique?!" Asked Yuji with a smile as he raised his left index finger up.

"No, you can't use cursed techniques." Said Satoru, instantly dashing Yuji's hopes.

"Huh?!"Said Yuji in disbelief, though his smile was now widened as he opened his mouth.

"Setting aside simple shikigami and barriers, cursed techniques are fundamentally etched into your body from the day you're born." Explained Satoru as he placed his left hand on his chest.

"So the power of a jujutsu sorcerer is roughly 80% innate talent." Though Ben looked at Satoru in surprise,Yuji looked like he was about to fall over due to utter disbelief.

This was because not only was his mouth still wide open, his body swayed from side to side as he struggled to maintain his footing.

Just as Satoru finished his musing, Yuji's body turned completely white in a manner similar to that of a paper. His body went a step further as all his limbs and body parts lost their original features and instead,took the appearance of a doodle drawing.