🐻

@jennierubyjane

CAPTION: Do you want me? Try and have me😉😘

COMMENTS:

@taennie_2022: OMGGG UNNIE WOW TAEHYUNG OPPA IS SO LUCKY😳😳😩

@nayeonyny: MOMMY SORRY MOMMY😩😳

@renebaebae: JEN YOUR SO HOT😘

@thv: wow❤ you look gorgeous!

Tap to view more comments...

🐻

Jennie smiled at his comment but realized HE COMMENTED ON HER FREAKING POST"oh shit"the two girls laughed their asses off when realization hit their best friend.

Nayeon laughed staring at her phone screen"your all over the news lol"and Jennie whined when seeing all the korean news about her and the idol she's supposed to be "only" the manager of.

"They even caught his lockscreen of him hugging a girl kissing her shoulder and some are saying it's you"she whined more pulling a pillow to her face.

"I'm so fucked"the two brunettes laughed evily at their friend and she glared at them and her phone rang"good luck Jen we love you"she raised her middle finger as she exited her apartment.

🐻

No memories,no Jennie :)
-UNKNOWN

Taehyung kept on remembering the message he got as Woo shik drove him to the company,he was confused about what this meant.

'No memories,no Jennie?' he gets there is something hidden from him but why and how does this person know about it,he looked at Seo joon staring at his computer screen"I didn't know you were so brave"

Taehyung chuckled nervously"I'm here"Jennie came in trying to catch her breath"sit down Jennie here's some water"Seo joon said placing the cup of water on the coffee table and sitting in front of the two.

"We already released a statement that you two are just friends who want to support each other so don't worry now about your lock screen we'll ignore that and hope people forget about it"Taehyung glanced at her"why don't we announce that we're in a relationship"Jennie choked on her water while Seo joon widened his eyes.

"W-what do you mean"Taehyung smiled nervously"I mean that could've been a good idea as well"Jennie looked at him and he looked away avoiding her siren eyes.

🐻

"Jennie wait up"she panicked hearing him call her"are you busy? How about we go grab something to eat"she looked at him and he smiled making her feel comfortable and not awkward anymore because of what happened last time.

"Why not"he nodded and they started walking to his car"i know a bbq place that's really good also it's very famous here in Korea it was made last year and immediately got famous a lot of kpop idols eat there"

She nodded impressed with how good that place sounds"by the way why weren't you here last year"she stopped for a while and he realized her discomfort"oh sorry I shouldn't have asked that"

She smiled"no it's okay let's go"she said standing next to his car and he followed after her,noting that he should never mention New York or ask anything that makes her uncomfortable.

🐻

HIIIII

Sorry for making you guys wait for so long❤

I'm gonna immediately work on another chapter and trust me it's gonna be juicy😏😏

ANYWAYS

I <3 YOU