You love her

It was a month ago since I was in the hospital and I was doing way better and today I was going to a party for a new movie me and Momona were in so you were very excited.

"Hey sweetheart you excited for your party tonight." You mother says pulling you into a hug.

"I'm very excited, I can't wait to see everyone." You say looking at your mother.

"I know you are especially excited to see Mason to night." Your mother said smiling widely.

"Mom really, I don't like him okay." You say as your cheeks start to burn.

"I'm only messing with you now go get ready you don't want to be late." She says heading to the door.

The thing is she wasn't wrong I did start to like Mason awhile ago but besides that you need to get ready so you started to go through your closet and that's when you stumble across the perfect thing so you took in and put it on and you looked at it in amazement and then you ran to the bathroom to do your hair and makeup you wanted to do your makeup different for once so, you finally finished and you look at yourself and felt absolutely stunning.

Your Dress:

Your heels:

Your heels:

You hairstyle:

You hairstyle:

Your Eyeshadow:

Your Eyeshadow:

"Y/n are you.." Mason says stopping to look at you with his mouth open wide.

"Mason you okay." You say snapping your fingers in his face.

"Yeah I'm fine yo-your so stunning Y/n." He says with spark in his eyes it weird because you've seen that spark in his eyes before but you just brushed it off and headed out to the limbo, it only took like 30minutes to get there but the tension in this limbo was killing you, you guys were getting out when Mason ran around the side of the car and offered me his hand so I happily took it as we were away to walk through the door Griffin came out.

" Hey guys, WOW Y/n you look so pretty." Griffin said shaking his head and then leading you inside in the process you let go of Mason's hand and he had walked of somewhere.

Mason's pov:

I was walking around when I bumped into Momona.

"Hey Mason where's Y/n?" She asked confused.

"Somewhere with Griffin." I said huffing.

"Wait you still haven't told her yet." Momona asked.

"No I haven't found the right time ever since the hospital." I say sitting down on the sofa.

"What do you mean you haven't found the right time there was plenty of right times Mason, look I get it your scared she won't feel the same way but like I have already told you Mason she does, you have to tell her tonight before it's to late." Momona says looking frustrated.

"Okay I'll tell her tonight I just need to find the right time when she's alone and I can talk to her." I say pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Well it better be soon, now come on and let's party." Momona says getting up to get on the dance floor.

I was walking about when I saw Y/n and Griffin really close and not in a good way.

"Y/n I need to talk to you." Griffin says pulling her into a room so I decided to follow to hear what he has to say.

"I going to be straight with you Y/n.. I like you, like a lot, I think I might love you." He says, my heart got lost in my chest, wait he loves her too.

"Griffin I like you to..." that's all I could listen to before walking away.

I was looking for Momona when I spotted her.

"Momona, Y/n doesn't like me.. she likes Griffin." I say shaking my head.

"No your delusional, she talks about you all the time, she doesn't like Griffin it's you, you idiot." She says poking my chest.

"Well that's not what I just heard I'm going to get some punch do you want any." I say wanting to end the conversation.

"Mason I know you love her." Momona says confidently.

"What." I say completely confused.

"That day were she tried to k-kil-kill herself you said it to her while you where holding her hand, Mason I'm not stupid, You love her so tell her." She says looking over my shoulder I turn round to see Y/n standing alone.

Y/n pov:

I was talking to Miguel and Maddy when Griffins asked if he could talk to me I said yeah and he took me to a room.

"I going to be straight with you Y/n.. I like you, like a lot, I think I might love you." He says taking my hand.

"Griffin I like you too but as a friend, Griffin I like someone else." You say feeling sorry.

"That's okay, let's go back to the party." He says opening the door you guys walked out and he went to find his friends and I decided to go find Mason and Momona, I was walking about when I spotted them so I started to walk over to them but all of a sudden a girl is hugging Mason and they start talking then she kisses him you stand there and watch the hole thing as tears run down your face, Mason pulls away and look up to see you, you can see the regret in his eyes.

"Why?" You mouth to him and you start running...