Going home

You woke up that morning feeling like shit so you decided to lay in bed for the next 10minutes then checked the time it was 7:46 so you got up and went for a shower then brushed your teeth, you are just going to leave your hair to dry and then you would put it up in a ponytail then get dressed and did some light makeup.

Your outfit:

And you hairstyle:

And you hairstyle:

As you were done getting ready you went to check on Momona, you opened the door a tiny bit she was still sleeping so you decided to leave her and to go get something from the cupboard to eat as you opened the cupboard you heard a noise and jumped

"Hey it's fine, it's only me." You looked around to see a sleepyhead Mason and you just smiled to yourself.

"Jesus Mason you almost gave me a heart attack." You said putting you hand over your heart.

"Sorry." He said smiling.

"It's okay, I thought you would have went home by now." You said still smiling.

"No I wanted to stay here till you woke up." He said making eye contact with you.

"No you should have left and went home to get changed and showered, anyway I'm going home today." You said looking concerned.

"No it's fine I'll go home when Momona gets up then we can go home together." He said smiling.

You just smile back and walk to see if Momona's up you look through the door to see Momona putting on her shoes.

"Hey you and Mason can go home now." You say.

"Really you don't want me to stay here?" She asked looking confused.

"No you need to go home and get dressed and do other stuff, but you can call me later." You said smiling weakly.

"Okay I will call you later love you." She says walk out your room door and away.

5hours later

You are in the car when you get a text from your old friend Griffin Santopietro.

Griffin😃

Hey Y/n I heard what happened
with you and Javon I hope your doing okay👌

Yeah I guess I'm okay just a bit sad 😢

Well if you want I'm in LA for
3 weeks if you want to hangout?

Yeah that would be fun,
what day?

What about Sunday at 13:00?

Yeah that's fine with me
See you next Sunday then❤️

Okay bye❤️

Bye✌️

You put your phone down and listen to Spotify and read your new book you got called A Good Girl's Guide to Murder.

40minutes later

You have read about 5 chapters when you feel someone tapping your leg, you look up to see your mother so you know that you have arrived back home so you got out the car and helped your mother with something and went inside.

"Feels so good to be back home." Your mother says breathing in and then out.

"Yeah I have missed my bed so much." You say laughing

"Same here." Your mother says laughing.

So you and your mother decided to put everything away, you are putting your clothes back in your cupboard when your phone starts to ring you pick it up and sit on your bed to see it's Sophie you slid answer.

"Hey." You hear from the other end of the phone.

"Hey I can't see your face." You say laughing.

"Oh wait a minute." She says turning her camera on she turns the camera on and we start talking until there's a knock at the door she says she will be back in a minute and she thought she turned off her camera and her mic but it was still on so you could still see everything and hear everything.

She opens the door " Javon what are you doing here." She says from the other end off the phone, your heart drops.

"I just wanted to see you babe." He says as a tear falls from your eye.

"Oh wow I never thought one of my closest friend would do this to me but I guess I'm wrong." You say crying as you say that they turn to face you.

"Y/n it's not what it looks like." Sophie says running to her phone.

"Don't ever talk to me again goodbye Sophie." You say ending the call.

You put your phone on charge and lay in your bed till you fall asleep.