Nervous

Y/n is heading to the concert to go practice for tonight, she is so nervous so she listens to the songs she will be singing with her mother.

Will your listening to Enchanted you hear a car honk you look up and see you have arrived so you get your things and get out, thanking the driver on you way out you head down towards the part your mother asked you to meet her, your walking through the people until you see your mother sitting in her chair drinking some water.

You walk up to her "Hi Mom" you say a little nervous.

"Hey sweetie how was your drive here?"She asked with a smile on her face.

"Good, I listened to some of the songs we are going to perform tonight." You say smiling weakly.

Your mother notices this and asks "Is Everything okay darling?"

You lift your head to look at her "Yeah, just a bit nervous for tonight it's my first time performing in front of an audience."

She looks at you and smiles "Everything is going to be okay I will be there with you and don't worry the people are going to love you." She gives you a small hug and reassuring look "Now go get ready to blow people's minds away." She winks at you, so you head towards the dressing room to get into your first outfit of the night it a:glitter purple top with a white skirt that has purple stars on it you also have some white knee-high socks with some all white converse.

You walk out and see your mother sitting waiting for you to come out, her eyes light up when she sees you walk out.

"Oh darling you look beautiful." She says with the biggest smile on her face.

"Thanks mom, should I go and head to get my hair and makeup done." You look at her feeling a bit more confident, she's still smiling and then just nods at you, so you head of to go get your hair and makeup done.

3hours later:

You and you mother have just finished rehearsing and its only 1hour till show time so you decide to go no your phone for a while.

"Y/n." You hear from behind you, you turn around and see your best friend Momona you jump out of your chair and run to hug her.

"I've missed you so much." You say to her almost crying.

"I've missed you so much too."She says lifting my chin up "Hey don't cry, by the way love the
outfit."

You laugh at that "Thanks, love your outfit too."You say smiling.

30minutes before the show:

You are running around frantically trying to find your microphone and your mother, you found the microphone now you are just looking for you mother. You hear someone shouting your name
"Y/n." You looking around until you see your mother you run up to her.

"Y/n I have been shouting you for about 5 minutes where have you been?" She asked with a worried look on her face.

"Mom I just got lost it's fine no need to worry." You say smiling at her, you weren't so nervous anymore.

A guy came up behind me and my mother and said we had 13 seconds,I smiled at my mother as she walked on stage as everyone started to scream my mother told everyone to calm down "So everyone I have an announcement, so tonight I have a special guest singing with me tonight...Everyone give it up for my daughter Y/n." She smile as everyone started cheering.

You look up as you walk out to see over 1,ooo people here you smiled to yourself as everyone was cheering and clapping for you "Hi everyone I am Y/n, I am 14 years old and here tonight to sing some songs with my Mother the one and only Taylor Swift." You said with the biggest smile on your face, everyone started cheering again.

Your mother looked and you then nodded "So everyone we are going to play you multiple different songs to night but we are going to start of with Enchanted."You nodded at her then the music started playing.

There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tried, lonely place
Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face
All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you

You and your mother kept singing the song until it was coming up to your solo, your mother insisted on you have a solo in some of the songs so she made you pick some so Enchanted was one of them.

Your mother smiled and looked at you and nodded because your part was away to come up you smiled back at her then you started to sing in your best voice possible before singing it you locked eyes with a boy he was quite handsome he had brown hair that was curl and the most beautiful brown eyes then you part came to sing.

"This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again
These are the words I held back, as I was leaving to soon
I was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting one you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you."You still had your eyes lock with the boy after you finished that and had your eyes locked with his the rest of the song.

POV:The boy

"Hey bro, looks like Taylor's daughter caught your eye or can I say eyes." Miguel said laughing, I look at him and said "Well she is pretty cute."I said still looking at her then my sister came to talk to me.

"Mason, Miguel said you had your eye on Taylor's daughter is that true." She looked at me seriously.

I looked at her taking my eyes of Y/n for a second "Maybe,what's the problem with that?" I said proudly, she gave me a look that meant 'don't even try' and I just laughed and started to watch her again she was so beautiful on the stage.

Back to Y/n

You where now on the second last song and the boy kept looking at me not going to lying he was pretty adorable but I need to remember I have a boyfriend but he never showed up tonight that's the only thing I was sad about but I will get over it you were just finishing the last song then that was it you mother and you said your goodbyes and you ran to Momona and hugged her again "You did great Y/n, your voice is fantastic." She said smiling. The thing is you couldn't get that boy out of your head you were wondering what his name was but decided to leave it.

You headed to the place you would be staying but you wanted to get fresh air first on your way out you bumped into someone "I am so sorry I should have been watching where I was going." You looked up to see that boy who was staring at you earlier when you were singing.

"No it'a fine.. Wait.. Aren't you Taylor's daughter..mm.. Oh yeah Y/n." He said with a smirk at the corner of his mouth he was so beautiful.

"Yeah that's me, I saw you in the audience."You said with your cheeks a little pink.

"Yeah my names Mason by the way."He says smiling.

You and him talked for a bit until Momona came out looking for you but before going inside you exchanged phone numbers.You went inside and Momona kept asking you questions but you told her you will tell her tomorrow she nodded and when to bed.

Before going to bed you took a shower and brush your teeth you were thinking about Mason but then you remembered you have a boyfriend you couldn't do that to Javon so you decided to go to bed and you would think about it tomorrow.