What should I do?

You woke up the next morning and walked to the shower feeling like a zombie. After your shower you brushed you teeth got dressed and blow dried your hair then got up to help your mother to pack all your things.
Your outfit:

And your hairstyle:

And your hairstyle:

"Hey honey how did you sleep

"Hey honey how did you sleep." Your mother asked smiling weakly.

"Okay, I guess." You said lying to her you hate when you lie to your mother but you had to you can't have her worrying about you all the time.

"Okay that's good, Oh and by the way Javon texted you and said he will be coming to see you today." She said with a worried look.

"Oh did he say what time?" You said feeling sad again.

" No he just said he was coming today." She said still looking worried. Well that's just great you are just hoping that Momona will be coming to see you.

4hours later

"Hey girl." You heard from behind you, you turn around to see Momona.

You run up to her "Hey." You said sadly while giving her the biggest hug in the world.

"I brought some friends." She says smiling at you.

You look up to see Mason, Maddy, Miguel and some girl who is really pretty " Hey guys." You said weakly.

"Hey." They all said then Maddy came running up to you and hugging you, you hug her back just smiling, you've only known the girl for a day but she already feels like one of your best friends.

"We came to check on you." She said sounding concerned.

" We brought you some snacks and some movies to watch if you want to." You heard Mason say behind Maddy.

"Thanks guys I really appreciate it but I've got to help my mom pack." You say looking at them feeling completely sorry.

Then you heard your mom speak up "No honey it's fine we only have a little left to pack go have fun with your friends." She said smiling.