"Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus but he believed that if a witch could channel enough power...They wouldn't need one." Stefan answered.

"Like the power, you get from a spot marked with a hundred dead witches?" Damon realised.

"We just need to find it," Stefan confirmed.

*********

Elena, Selene, Bonnie and Caroline were in the kitchen. Selene leaves the vampires to finish their mission.

"Chinese food or pizza?" The blonde asked the tablet in hand.

"Like you have to ask," Elena answered, placing fruit on the table.

"I will get it." She took her tablet computer only to see a picture of her with Matt.

"I'll do it." Bonnie offers, taking the tablet.

"Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?" Elena asked.

"I don't know what to believe. I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust." Bonnie answered.

"Join the club."

"I trust Elijah," Selene spoke up.

"Why?" They asked.

"Well, I mean, he hasn't done anything to hurt us or whatever."

"Well, what are we going to do about this movie situation? What about "The Notebook"?" Caroline suggested.

"Caroline, how many times have you seen that movie?" Elena chuckled.

"That is so not the point." She answered.

"Well, yeah, I mean..." Elena started only to hesitate when Jenna entered the kitchen. "Hey."

"What's going on?" Jenna asked.

"Girls' night," Selene answered, giving Jenna a big hug.

"Oh."

"How are you doing?'' Elena asked.

"You heard about my fight with Alaric." Jenna sighed.

"He feels terrible," Elena told her.

"Is this some kind of disguised attempt to cheer me up?" Elena looked at the girls.

"No. No, this is about us girls hanging out and you know, we'll be here if you happen to want to talk, or..." Elena denied.

"Because I am a winner when it comes to successful relationships," Caroline said.

"You, too?" Jenna asked.

"You have no idea." She shook her head.

"Okay, then." She joined them and opened the fridge. "It's this whole Isobel thing. When we were together he told me she was dead. I feel he's hiding something from me. Not only that Ric has been acting weird towards me."

"To play devil's advocate, maybe there is a great reason why he's not telling you. Maybe he is just trying to protect you." Care suggested.