"Yes queen"

She said and they both broke into laughter.

"Did you have your food"

"Yes I ate in the morning with Shabana while you and baadshah were busy"

The attendents started giggling at that.

She needs to be quiet.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai... Tum-"

(It's nothing like that. You-)

"Takhliya"

(Privacy)

Meera shivered at Ashar's loud voice.

What the hell is he doing inside while I'm taking a bath.

The attendents stopped their work and slowly stood up moving out. Niharika stood up and gave her teasing eyes before moving out.

Meera instantly took a step down in the hammam and now the water level was till her neck.

He was still half Naked. His hair were all around his face. His arms and biceps looked toned and muscular while his chest was going up and down. She looked down at his feet, they looked strong like a strong tiger's paws.

He took predatory steps towards the hammam tub while she sat there looking at him. Picking up a fragrance bottle he came closer.

What was he doing here?

"Ashar bahar jaiye"

(Go out)

He entered the tub and reached for her arm pulling her closer and snaked his arm around her waist.

Her wet hair stuck to her face immediately because of the strong pull.

He brought his fingers closer to her face and removed the strands away. He looked deep into my eyes. His eyes telling her all his fantasies.

Opening the fragrance bottle he poured it on her skin while staring deep into her eyes. The cold liquid touched her skin making her tremble in his hold.

Her eyelids closed at the effect as he brought his palm closer and rubbed the liquid all over her neck and slowly moving down her chest. His hand moved all over her upper body just not touching her bosoms which were still modestly covered with the white cloth.

Inching down he attached his lips to her neck nibbling on it. She felt her heart beating loudly while her hands trembled.

He sucked on her neck swirling his tongue making her shiver. His grip tightened as he moved further towards her cleavage sucking on her skin.

Her hands flung to his biceps for support and she could feel herself getting dizzy.

He started walking towards the wall and her steps matched his. He walked till the wall and upon reaching there instantly pinned her arms on the wall above her head holding both her wrists with his one hand.

"Ashar"

A whimper left her mouth feeling his tongue again on her skin just above her bosoms.

Ashar kept sucking on her skin leaving marks and in the next moment meera felt his teeth digging in her skin lightly making her hiss.

He left her wrists and she clutched his biceps tightly.

"Meera"

He whispered, his lips still lingering on her neck. His fingers caressed her cleavage as he moved his lips towards her face.

Moving his lips closer he placed his lips on her jaw giving her a wet kiss. Her mouth opened at the effect as she placed her palms on his chest to create some distance.

His kisses were giving her butterflies. He kissed her jaw while slowly moving towards her cheeks. He placed a feathery kiss on her cheek and took his lips towards her earlobe.

Taking her earlobe in his mouth he sucked and lightly bit on it.

She hissed with the effect and he moved back staring deep into her eyes. Her face was red and her breathing was uneven with everything he was doing. Her chest going up and down with deep breaths.

His eyes flickered as his hand came gripping her neck bringing her face closer to his and before she could react he smashed his lips on hers.

...

Ashar is in a romantic mood today.

What do you guys think?

Did you guys enjoy the little sensual treat?

What do you think makes niharika flushed. Is she in love with someone?