One Hundred and Five- Final Chapter

Start from the beginning

"There are a lot of things we left unsaid. What we got into it over was stupid."

"You can say that again."

"Why didn't you just move in with me?"

"It would've been a waste, Harry. I was still in college. Why are you still holding a grudge?" I studied the wood in the table and he let out a sharp breath.

"I still love you as much as I did then. If you weren't so damn stubborn, we'd be back together already," he huffed.

"If I wasn't stubborn? Are you kidding me? Do you not realize how hard it is to live with out you?"

"You're the one that wouldn't move in with me."

"You're the one who took it too fast."

"You're the one who started yelling."

"Actually that was you."

"No it wa-"

"Yeah it was. You started yelling that I was being stubborn and I was pissing you off because I wouldn't tell you why I said no." We both lightly chuckled and I finally took a deep breath, looking up at him. He was the same, but so different. He looked older. Hotter.

"Why did we break up over such a silly thing?"

"It's in a Brits nature," I teased with a wide grin.

"I believe Americans have the highest divorce rate, love."

"Maybe but, we aren't married."

"Not yet," he shrugged.

"Oh c'mon, you don't wanna marry me."

"I never said that I didn't. You did." I made myself look in his eyes and I was shocked. He was actually serious.

"Why'd you chicken out?"

"Who said I did?"

"Nobody, but if you were really gonna propose, you would've done it by now."

"Says who?"

"People."

"Define people," he smirked.

"People," I shrugged. It was mostly me.

"Your facts are bullshit."

"You're bullshit."

"Too right," he laughed. I couldn't wipe the blush and smile from my face, hearing him laugh was like the end of a thunderstorm, his laugh being the rainbow.

"So, did you really ever want to propose to me?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you?"

He smiled, almost boyishly, "You didn't want to move in with me."

"That's it?" I laughed.

"Well, that. And I didn't know how to ask you. I wanted to make it perfect."

"You know me. I've never been one to make everything perfect."

"I know, but you deserve at least one perfect thing in your life."

"I have it," I chuckled, "It's sitting in front of me."

"I think you're a little too drunk." This is how it was supposed to be. No, not with me drunk, but us happy. I was terrified to move in with him because that meant we were getting serious and yes, I loved him with all my heart, but I wanted to finish school.

"There's no such thing." Our food eventually came out and the tension between us lessened as did my drunkenness. Three cups of coffee, countless glasses of water, a meal, and dessert later, I felt fine.

"You know," he chuckled with a long sigh, "I've got a surprise for you."

"You know I hate surprises."

"I know, but I think you'll like this one." Watching him stand, he knelt in front of me.

No.

Fuck.

This wasn't happening.

There was no way.

"Neely," he beamed.

"Oh god."

"I know that we've been through hell, back, and even opened a tourist shop there. But, I can't deny that my heart belongs with you. No one else's fingers fit with mine like yours. No one else's heart completes mine like yours does."

"No," I sighed, tears forming in my eyes.

"You're the strongest woman I know. There are no words in any language to describe how much I love you. I want to wake up next to you every morning and go to sleep next to you every night. I want to make you breakfast and laugh and travel with you. I want to let go of time and dance with you on the beach in Monaco. I want to spend Christmases with our kids running around our home while you just laugh at the fact that they're so tall and lanky." I was full on sobbing now.

"I want your good days. Your bad hair days. Your morning voice. Wake up to you singing in the mirror. I want to see the way you lean really close to the mirror putting on makeup you don't need and you always manage to poke yourself in the eye with your eyeliner. I want sunny days and sleepless nights. And I know everyday won't be perfect, but with you, there will be something perfect in everyday."

"So Neely, my love, my darling, my everything."

"Will you marry me?"

HEYYYYYY YOU GUYS!

So this is it. 105 chapters, 5 months, and insurmountable tears and cups of coffee later, here we have come to the end of coach styles. Your comments, votes, constant support and sharing of this story is astonishing. My main goal with this story was to help give those who read it hope.

Hope that nothing bad lasts forever. Hope that things will change. I love each and every one of you that have read this story, commented on it, and even messaged me about it. I've always wanted to inspire people and I hope I've inspired you all in some way, shape, or form. Please always remember that you're loved and bad things don't always last forever.

I also want to thank Wattpad, happpilyharry Abbyspencer454 and many other numerous people for helping me write and finally finish this. You've gotten it to almost 100k and I couldn't have done it without you all.

Don't fret, I'm still here.

Massive thanks.

All the love. x -A