6. Training

"Would you mind explaining to me why did you offer Aemond a pig as a dragon?" Visenya asked as she entered in Jace's chambers, knowing very well her brothers will be there after the training

Jace scoffed while rolling his eyes when he heard his sister. Luke on the other hand looked a little nervous, knowing very well he never liked when he is scolded by his older sister. "Guess the cry baby came to you to whine about it." Jace commented while looking at his toys.

Visenya walked towards her brothers, keeping her eyes on them. She then crutched next to her first brother and snatched the toy out of his hands. Before he could snap at her she raised her finger in front of him to silence him. "You are so lucky I bumped into him before he went to the Queen and tell her what you two idiots have done." Visenya said through gritted teeth. 

Jace gulped when the Queen was mentioned. He wasn't blind to the amount of power Alicent was holding. He saw how his mother was constantly humiliated, and he couldn't do anything about the situation, just like his sister. 

Visenya noticed the fear installing in her brother's eyes and she smiled. "Oh, now you realize what could have actually happened, right? Good. Let it sink in." Visenya said as she stood up and walked towards the bed to sit on it.

"We were just having some fun. It was just a little prank." Luke said trying to ease the anger of his sister. Visenya's gaze softened a little when she looked at her brother but it hardened again. 

"It's not fine to prank about this. You both know that every Targaryen in history had a dragon. The fact Aemond still doesn't have one is a shame that fell upon his shoulders, and the fact you two are making fun out of this shame is only going to fuel the Queen's anger. She is already angry at mother for Gods know what. Imagine what she will do if her children are insulted." Visenya scolded them. 

Jace and Luke lowered their heads in shame when they heard their sister's words. She was right. Their family was already walking on shards of glass, not being able to trust anyone as every guard and maid were loyal to the Queen.

Visenya sighed and kneeled next to them and grabbed their hands. "I know you wanted to play with them. Trust me, I understand you. But there is a line, and you can't cross it. Do you understand me?" The Princess asked with a soft tone this time. 

The boys looked at her. They then looked at each other and then nodded towards Visenya. "We understand." Luke answered.

"We will try to be more careful." Jace promised. A smile appeared on Visenya's face as she leaned close and kissed their foreheads and then brought them in an emrace. 

"What am I going to do with you two idiots?" She asked as the boys chuckled hugging her. After some time she pulled from the hug and patted their shoulders. "Now, I believe Aemond deserves an apology. So go and give it to him." She said smiling.

"But Seny-" Jace was about to complain but stopped when his sister glared in his direction. "Fine." He sighed.

"Good boy." Visenya said while ruffling his hair. Jace quickly pushed her hand away as he tried to fix his hair.