❤️Human!Screech X Y/N

Tw: being set on fire, swearing

Screech:

Age: 16

Loves:
Cuddles
Icecream
Pranking

Hates:
Being told he's annoying
Being told to shut up

Is scared of:
Figure
Lighters
Fire
His dad being angry (seek)

______________

Nobody's POV:
(player is just another player, not y/n)

Player walked into the hotel, awaiting to be jumpscared, but at the door of a dark room, awaited Screech, ready to bite them. They grabbed their lighter. As soon as he saw it he backed up, waiting for them to pass. He went behind them.

"psst" he whispered behind Players back.

(TW)

Player angrily grabbed one of Screech's tentacles, and dragged him. They pinned them to the wall.

"you think you're so funny? Well how bout' I'll be funny too." player whipped out a bottle of mysterious liquid and poured it on Screech's head.

Screech's POV:

They unscrewed the bottles lid and poured a stinky liquid on my head. The liquid stained my shirt.

"Hey! S-Stop-" I coughed, as the liquid let out stinky fumes.

Gasoline.

My eyes widened as I tried to free myself from their grab. They took out their lighter and lit it.

...

My head quickly got set on fire. They ran away laughing, while i was screaming in pain. I was crying, but it wasn't helping. Everything was on fire. Everything next to me. I hit the ground with my fists, crying, while the fire slowly started to go out. I passed out, and I only remember seeing Rush walk up to me.

I woke up, in my bed, with bandages on my arms, head and chest. Rush was on a chair, reading a book.

"R-Rush." i coughed.

"Don't force yourself. Figure got the player. That little shit had the nerve to actually harm you. We knew they hated you, but still." He set the book down. He pat my head and asked if it hurts.

"No.. It just itches." I mumbled.

"Don't scratch. Seek told me that its because the goo boiled. He replaced some of it, but if you start to scratch, you'll eventually cause alot of damage." he sighed.

With heavy steps, he went out the room. I was alone now.

I looked at my hand. My fingers still had the iconic black tips.

Seek came in, holding my favorite icecream, chocolate chip! I smiled, but from behind came Figure. I let myself sink in the bed.

Seek passed me the icecream, and I just slowly ate it, as I was too scared thinking that figure will eat me. I stopped for a second.

"Figure?" I asked.

"Hm?" he tried to face me, not really knowing where to move his head. Seek gave him a hint, and figure was looking straight into my soul ['omg pls stop seek why tf did you help him'] I though. "What?"

"Oh uh, I wanted to ask. Did you ever just- want to eat me like you eat the players? Thats the reason I avoid your Library; I'm scared that you'll eat me."

He looked sad. Seek pat him (on the back).

"I- Of course not. You're one of us after all." he said, not knowing how else to answer.

"Okay." I sighed, finishing my icecream.

"You guys know Y/N? If they come in the hotel, pleaseeeee pleaseee bring them to me. I know they really wanna talk to me!" I begged

"What if they hurt you?" Seek asked, a tiny bit concerned.

"If they do, figure can eat them!"

"Welp, I guess I have a possible meal." figure smiled, oddly.

Y/N's POV:

I have been wandering across the hotel for hours now. Where is he? Where is screech? All I was is to get to know him. He's so misunderstood after all.

The light flickered. Ambush.

I tried going to the nearest closed, but Jack pushed me out.

God dang it.

Ambush took me and I could feel the air passing by us. ['Why didn't he kill me?'] . Next thing I know, im in a room where Screech is laying in a bed, with bandages.

"Screech! You good?" I asked, upon seeing him.

"Yah, I'm fine.." Screech smiled. I went next to him and hugged him. I noticed one of seeks eyes, but decided to ignore it.

"that stupid player decided to light me on fire.." Screech's smile died.

"I was with that player.. I saw figure kill them. Figure seemed to not care about me being there much." I added.

"Can you come closer?" Screech asked. As i got closer he hugged me and i hugged him back.

"You really like cuddles, don't you?" I giggled.

"Yeah. Aren't you ever afraid of Figure eating you?" he asked, confused.

"Hah. He ate me like.. 3 times? But hey, thanks to guiding light for keeping me alive." I answered giggling.

He smiled. "You should probably go. We can see eachother later!"

I wanted to stay, but Glitch got me and teleported me to the door I was on. Door 67.

_____________________

I liked doing this cuz im a big screech fan

(this is Human!Rush in my au, im a simp ok? Also its a quick sketch bc yes; the crustyness of thoose abs tho it makes me wanna cri (his shadow is his hair or smth))