Chapter 10. Do I love him?

Start from the beginning

But Iruma didn't get that message. "Probably.. Can I try them maybe?"

Balam responded happily, but on the inside he was actually very worried. "Oh yeah sure, but if you feel bad, tell me immediately. Also, do you want to do a scan before or after that?"

"After." He responded. Balam smiling at his reply.

After Balam gave him the pills and did the body scan, he finally opened the doors to let the two other demons in.

"Master Iruma!"
"Iruma-kins!"

Asmodeus and Clara screamed in symphony. Both of them fighting at the door to decide who would go in first. Clara had won the fight and sneakily slipped trough the door, going right to the side of Iruma's bed.

"Iruma-chie!!! Are you okay?" She asked. Asmodeus groggily walking up to the girl.

He felt extremely jealous that she was the first one to get to talk to Iruma after his scan. He wanted to be first.

"Okay my turn." He shoved the girl away and put on a smile for his master.

"Are you feeling better now, master Iruma?"

Iruma still looked like a mess. His eyes and nose were red, he was bearly holding his eyes open and his voice lingered in sleep.

"Yeah.. im feeling better." He said. He smiled at Asmodeus, signalling that he was okay. That made Asmodeus's worried fade slightly.

"If you say so I suppose you are fine.. but if you feel bad again I won't forgive myself! And in the future, I'll make sure you never get hurt like that again!" He smiled, yet his worried face slipped trough.

He got hurt because he wasn't quick enough

Or atleast that is what he tells himself. He wished that Iruma would be happy and safe with him forever.

He again, got cut off from his train of thoughts when Iruma suddenly started speaking.

"Are you okay, Azz?" He asked, the smile on his face slightly faded.

"Oh yeah! I'm okay.. thank you." Asmodeus quickly responded.

Both boys were quiet, Balam and Clara watched them silently while the boys were stared at each other. They both didn't look away, they just looked while enjoying each others presence.

Iruma was happy that Asmodeus was with him and wanted him to always stay near him, while Asmodeus wished that this moment could last forever.

Sadly, Clara's scream snapped the both of them out of it. "I knew it! You like Iruma-chie! Fuck you!" She said while she stormed outside the room.

Asmodeus and Iruma both stared at each other for a split second, Iruma breaking it with weak laughter, Asmodeus following.

"She thinks that we- Hahahaha!"

Asmodeus laughed at the foolishness of the girl. Of course he doesn't love him like that, right? Yet he still felt like he was being stabbed in the heart.

Balam was snickering with them while looking at Iruma's scores. "Well, I think someone likes you a lot, Iruma. Clara clearly loves you both very much. So much that she doesn't want you two to end up together."

Now sitting with a smiling Iruma, Asmodeus's worries stopped. He was almost back to normal. Asmodeus smiled at the sight. And so did Balam sensei. He then decided that Iruma was ready to go back home.

"Would you stay here while I get Opera, Asmodeus? I would like him to get home as soon as possible."

"Yeah, don't worry." he responded, still smiling.