5.5 queen bee end :)

Thursday

"M-Miyo! Wait, someone could see us." you backed away in shock. How could she think it's alright to do something like that during school?

"Awh, you said my name. I really like your voice, it doesn't annoy me like everyone else." Miyo tucked your hair behind you ear softly.

She stood in front of you, as you sat on a desk. Whispering in your ear, Miyo smiled. "Pretty girl."

There was no way you weren't affected by that. How could you not? Breathe hitching, you waited for Miyo's lingering lips to touch yours.

She tasted so sweet- so soft, but wet. Your tongues were all over the place, lips feeling each other. It was like you had no room to breathe! Miyo was just trying to taste every inch of your mouth, and it definitely turned you on.

You couldn't speak, huffing and puffing as Miyo parted from you briefly. "My love is breathing so heavily! You want more, yeah?" she smiled into the kiss, forehead touching yours.

Too caught up in kissing her, all you could do was nod and whisper a little "yeah."

Miyo's lips trailed down your collarbone, unbuttoning your shirt to feel all the way down to your stomach. She riled your skirt up, peeking under your underwear.

"You're soaking, puppy! Good, I'm glad I made you like this." Miyo giggled, sliding your underwear out of the way.

Inserting two fingers, she began moving her fingers sensually. Slow- trying to find the right spots. It was honestly driving you insane! You needed more.

"Miyo, please hurry." you huffed.

She perked up. "Now, what was that? I'll need you to beg a little harder, puppy!"

"Miyo... please give me more! I.. need you."

It was embarrassing. Horribly embarrassing, but it was also exactly what Miyo wanted to hear. She chuckled, inserting another finger.

Feeling around a little more, she sped up. In a rhythmic pace, Miyo pumped her fingers in and out- hitting the perfect spots. The noises were humiliating. Loud, and wet.

You were crying out of pleasure. Though you've never experienced anyone else before, you could just tell she was extremely talented at making you feel good. Tears fell from your eyes as your voice started giving out.

"Hey~ come back puppy! Is it too much? Seeing stars?" she smiled, as you twitched in pleasure.

Not once did she stop fingering you, it was amazing. Feeling your climax coming close, your moans grew louder and more desperate. Miyo saw this, moving faster and kissing you once again.

It was so wet- hot- sweaty- good. Like nothing existed.

You convulsed as you finally reached your high, all while making out with Miyo. As she took a breather, you slumped on the desk, eyes unfocused and still twitching.

"Pretty, pretty puppy. I'm so happy I'm the only one able to see you like this! I wish nobody else could see you. Your cumming face is too sweet!" she smiled.

You couldn't even hear her, mind still buzzing from that orgasm.

"I love you so much. I will ruin this school. Then you can live with me! Wouldn't that be wonderful?"

Miyo laughed at your unresponsiveness. Getting back on top of you, she took off her own underwear, kissing you again.

"Ready for more?" she licked her lips.

.

.

.