2.2 class clown

Wednesday

He wouldn't leave you alone.

Yes, you offered him to sit with you at lunch, but that didn't include constantly clinging to you at all times!

You honestly couldn't handle the looks you were given by all of Solomon's friends. Some jealousy, some disgust.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked you, during your English class.

"I feel a little sick." you groaned.

"That's not good! Want me to send you to the sick bay?" Solomon shook you gently.

"No no, it's fine. I'll just rest here a little." you leaned your head on your desk, taking a nap.

Solomon smiled as you fell asleep. He fiddled with your hair a little.

"Solomon! Why do you keep hanging with Y/N? You into her or something? God, your standards have lowered after I dumped you." one of the popular girls mocked him.

That was Celeste- his ex who cheated on him.

"What, can't I have friends? And why are you being so nosey? I thought you wanted nothing to do with me, yet here we are." he snapped.

"Wow, you must have a stick up your ass or something because you are being so stuck up right now!" Celeste groaned, before sitting back in her seat.

"Annoying, huh?" Solomon whispered into your ear as you slept.

.

.

.