1.3 popular boy end

Monday
-

"Where are we going?" you asked.

He had been dragging your for around ten minutes and you were bored already.

"The park!" Noah responded.

Once the two of you had finally made it, you sat down.

"You know Y/N, we actually have met before. It was at this park right here. You didn't know who I was and you bought me an ice cream." he grinned.

"Ohh, okay. I don't remember that but cool!" you awkwardly smiled, cursing younger you for making a connection with this guy.

"Of course you don't. After I moved out of town you must've completely forgotten. I didn't though."

You gulped. This could end in many different ways.

"Okay... but why did you bring me out here?" you nervously laughed.

"Because the time I was away from you was like hell. You were on my mind the entire time and you became my only motivation in life. You're like my everything!" he stared into your eyes, clearly telling the truth.

"When I was younger, nobody liked me because I was the untalented child of my family. My brother and my sister are both incredible, but I was as ordinary as anyone could be. You helped me reach my full potential. That's why I've loved you since I first met you."

You were stunned. Shocked. Aghast. Flabbergasted. What the hell did you do to him when you were little?

"So... you've liked me this entire time?" you stumbled.

"More than like. You're my love, my world. I had to wait for so long to see you again, but you didn't even remember me. I felt horrible, but it's okay. You're here now, so won't you date me?" he grasped your hands.

"Well, I'm sorry but I don't really want a relationship right now. And you're so popular! If word gets out that we're dating I wouldn't survive a day." you looked away.

"That's fine. I waited years for you, a couple weeks or months won't hurt. If anyone gets between us I'll just force their family out of town. Don't forget how much influence and power I have, Y/N." he smiled, resting his head on your shoulder.

You almost forgot that he was crazy rich or something. Maybe dating him wasn't the worst idea.

.

.

.

a/n

yk i always forget to make them yandere 🙁