"I'm the Gym Leader of Spikemuth, Piers, the Dark-type User!" he shouted. Gotta admit, he did remind me of Giacomo. "You wanna challenge me, even though you know you'll lose?" he asked. "Hell yes!" I nodded, and pulled out my Daschbun. Thank god it came in handy-

"Then this song is for you, foolish Trainer!" he shouted. 

My Daschbun then effortlessly defeated his first two Pokemon, and when it came to the third, I pulled out a Tinkaton. My Tinkaton then went face-to-face with his Galarian Obstagoon, which was a Pokemon I had really wanted for a long time. 

"Can you tell me where to get that after our Gym Battle?" I asked and he nodded. "Sure thing, Miss Y/N from Paldea." 

I then effortlessly defeated his Galarian Obstagoon and his Skuntank with my Tinkaton. "She shoots, she scores!" I shouted happily, running up to Piers. "That was a great battle, Sir Piers!" I smiled, as he went to the back and got my Pokemon. "Well then, a deal's a deal." He said, giving me my Pokemon and a Dark-type Gym Badge. 

I was about to leave Spikemuth, when suddenly: 

A familiar voice shouted. "Oh! Hey Y/N!" Raihan entered the hideout, and we did a high-five since we haven't seen each other in so long. "Didn't know you were getting Gym Badges in Galar." He then let out a warm-hearted laugh. 

"By the looks of it, you're doing a great job!" He said, holding my hand as I put all my Pokemon back in their Pokeballs. 

"Say, how about I treat you to dinner with my boyfriend?" He asked, to which I nodded. "Sure!" 

"Let's go then." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the restaurant, Raihan and I sat down on a table, deciding on what to order for the night. "So what are you going to have, Raihan?" I asked. Raihan looked up, smiling. "I'm having spaghetti with meatballs." I then smiled as well. "I'm going to be having spicy sausage curry." I replied. 

Raihan then called a waiter. "Good evening, we would like to order one spaghetti with meatballs, and two spicy sausage curry." He said, and the waiter noted down our order. "What would you like for a drink?" The waiter asked, looking at us. 

"Water and one orange juice, please." he replied, and I was confused on who the orange juice was for. "That is noted sir. Thank you for your cooperation." the waiter thanked Raihan and then left. 

As we were waiting, I transferred beside Raihan, who was taking selfies. I also got a lucky chance to be included in one of his selfies, which he then sent to a CERTAIN person.. 

"You know Y/N, I actually have a partner already." Raihan whispered to me, and I honestly wondered who it was. Not that I already knew, of course-

"Who?" I whispered back and at that moment, I heard the restaurant entrance bell ding. 

"Sorry I'm late, Raihan." A certain purple-haired person entered, smiling at us. "Oh! And hey, Y/N!" He waved, and I transferred back to my seat, whilst Leon sat down beside Raihan. 

We then started eating and then I saw Raihan and Leon talking to each other

We then started eating and then I saw Raihan and Leon talking to each other. They then started eating Raihan's spaghetti like that one scene from Lady and the Tramp. 

However, all of a sudden the last bits of the pasta went in both in their mouths and they kissed. At the right time, I pulled out my phone and sneakily took a picture. 

They then went to the balcony, embracing like a typical couple would. 

"Hey Y/N, we know you're taking pictures." Raihan said, snickering as they went back in their pose looking at the balcony. 

I then took a picture, smiling at them. 

I said something out loud by mistake, and Leon seemed to be blushing, while Raihan simply smirked. 

"Yeah, you two really do make a great couple." 

FANART NOT MINE BTW, credits to the artist :D