My OC

So I just now realized I forgot to put my OC in here lmao.

Anyway here she is.

-

Name: Briana.

Age: Depends on her crush.

Looks: Short blonde hair and blue eyes.

Likes: Reading, anime, video games, walking, playing with her Pokemon and Bonnie.

Dislikes: Giovanni, Team Flare, Team Plasma, Team Galactic.

Outfit: Wears a black T-shirt and red shorts.

Team: A Pikachu, Umbreon, and Petilil.

Crush: James, Cilan.

Backstory: N/A

Other:

Bri's Pikachu and Umbreon doesn't really like their pokeball either.

She also doesn't like battling that much, but she will if she needs to. And when she gets serious...

In the BW anime (ep 80) she gets a Petilil during that one episode where they go to that mansion and Cilain and that other guy pick a Pokemon for that little girl and has her for the regions afterwords.

Bri's kinda...lost without Ash if that makes sense? Like if she got to the Kalos region before him she'd just freak out and wander around until he got there.

Her Umbreon has a habit of taking naps randomly. He just likes to sleep.

Petilil likes to pop out of her pokeball at random times.

In some rp's she'll be either related to Ash, N, or she'll be adopted by Ash's mother.

Bri also likes to "steal" Ash's hat and wear it.

How Bri got her Eevee...what she told the group was she found him in the forest and he followed her home, but that's not actually true. The real way she got her Eevee will probably be explained in the rp.