Chapter 28

After a few seconds he pulled away a bit and smiled. "God I've wanted to do this for so long." he whispered. I smiled too and hugged him. "Should we tell Lando and Luisa?" he asked while rubbing my back. "I don't know, I think we should, but in the same time, I think we shouldn't." I sighed. "Don't worry okay? It'll be alright and they will 100% support us as they always do." he smiled and kissed me on top of my head.

After everything that happened, he sat down, took his laptop and started working. I've decided to make a dinner, since we are alone , because the other lovebirds are somewhere else.

I gave Pierre the plate with the meal and when he finished working, he immediately ate it. "You're the best cook ever." he smiled and looked proudly on his clean plate. "And you're the best customer." I laughed and went to clean up the mess in the kitchen.

Pierre went to our room and when I was done I went there too. "Wow this is so cute." I blushed, when I walked inside and he prepared our bed and TV so we can watch something.

I quickly took a shower and then I jumped in the bed. I muffled into the blanket and waited until Pierre chooses a movie.

When he did, he put his arm around me and kissed me on my hair. "I'm so happy to have you in my arms right now." he said softly. "I'm happy I can be in your arms." I smiled and cuddled up to him.

The movie was fun and romantic, so I loved it. Later when it ended, Pierre stood up to turn the TV off and I lay on my pillow. He look at me from the distance and smiled. "What?" I asked, when I caught him staring. "You are the prettiest person ever. I'm very lucky." he said and hopped in the bed too. "Good night beautiful." he said quietly. "Good night P." I smiled. He kissed me and then we both fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up, because of the light coming through our blinds. Pierre was still sleeping. I kissed him on a cheek and he slowly woke up. "Good morning sleepyhead." I said, while looking at him. He took his blanket and covered me. He held me close and very tightly. "Let me go I can't breathe." I laughed. "No we are sleeping." he said proudly. "It's already time to wake up." I said. "What time is it." He said tiredly. "I don't know, I didn't look." I said and tried to get out. "What if it's like 7am?! No way, were are staying here." He said and pulled me closer again. I sighed with laugh and actually fell asleep.

When I woke up Pierre wasn't with me. I slowly stretched and then got out of the bed. I walked into the kitchen and everyone was already there. "Aaah I knew it!" Shouted Luisa and ran to hug me. "Knew what?" I said while uncrossing my eyes. "That you two will end up together!" grinned Lando. "You told them?!" I asked surprised. "I had to." smiled Pierre innocently. I smiled back a little and went into the kitchen for some breakfast.

"So what's today's plan? Will we be separated again or finally spend time together?" I asked them, while I sat down on the couch with my food. "Of course together!" Said Luisa and Lando nodded. "Let's celebrate." he said and then stood up. "Celebrate?" Pierre asked confused. "Are you two also sharing one brain cell or are yall just sharing a bed?!" asked Lando with the biggest laugh ever. "Wow so funny." I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm very funny." smiled Lando proudly. "Anyways, I made a reservation to this beautiful restaurant just for the 4 of us this evening!" said Pierre and kissed me on my cheek, when I sat down next to them.

We kept talking and stuff and later got prepared for the dinner. When we were done with getting ready, it was already time to go.

We took a taxi, because everyone wanted to drink. When we arrived, we went inside and sat to our place. "Wow this is amazing." I smiled and caught Pierre's arm....