Chapter 20

Me and Charlotte spent the whole weekend partying, walking around city and resting while watching our favourite TV shows.

When Monday came I was so excited to introduce Charlotte to Charles. I couldn't sleep, because I was waiting for him to show up at the door. Char was sleeping in Marco's room and I was lying on the couch watching some movie. I only had blanket over me. My eyes were closing all the time and I was trying to keep them open. However my tiredness got stronger and I fell asleep.

"What are you doing here sweetheart?" I felt a hand playing with my hair. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Charles. "Charlie!" I hugged him tightly and he picked me up on his lap. "Oh how much I've missed you." he said and didnt let go of me. "I've missed you too." I said and I was still holding him.

He is my light and the most important person in my life since I've lost Marco. Every race weekend is hard, because I don't have him by my side, so I'm always looking forward to the monday to see him.

"Why were you sleeping on couch?" he asked confused. I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder while holding his hand. "I couldn't sleep, because I was so excited to see you." I smiled. "You are the cutest." he kissed me on the forehead.

I told him about Charlotte and he was completely okay with her staying here for a while.

We decided to get some more sleep, because it was 5am. We went to my room and we both fell asleep really quickly.

I woke up and Charles was still sleeping which was reasonable after his long flight. I ran downstairs into kitchen and made waffles for all of us. Char came like 10 minutes after me so she helped me. "I'm kinda nervous about meeting Charles." I laughed. "There is no reason for that Char! He is the sweetest person ever." She smiled back and sighed. "If you say so." she said and continued helping me with the breakfast.

When we were done, we put it on table. Charles came downstairs right in that moment. "Morning sleepyhead." I kissed him and looked at Charlotte sitting at the table. "Come here Char!"

She stood in front of Charles and I interduce them. They were both smiling which was amazing. We sat down and ate the waffles.

"Wow it's so good Bell! You are the best cook!" said Charles. "I helped tho!" said Charlotte. "That's true. We made them together." I laughed. "Then you are both incredible." he said and continued eating the food.

"Bell?" he asked me, when we were in a pool. I look at him to show him that I'm listening. "I really want to go back to Monaco for this week break and i wanted to ask you if you want to come with me." he smiled and kissed my hand. "It sounds amazing, but I need to think about it. You know leaving this house after such a long time is scary." I said and put on a little smile. "That's okay baby, I get it. But we can do this together. I'll be by your side the whole time and when I leave for Brazil you will come back home." I thought about it for a while and after Charles' and Charlotte's pressure and convincing I agreed.

Charlotte left with Charles the next day, because she had some job in Monaco. I will come in two days.

I made myself a dinner and packed my suitcase. "Am I doing the right thing? Wouldn't it be better if I stayed here close to Marco?" There were moments, where I regretted saying yes, but I knew i had to do it to move forward.