Chapter 1: Ties

Syspocalypstar: May, 2019

It had been the best three months the residents of Apocalypsburg have ever had. The former heck that had been their lives for the last five years had finally ended, with the Uniting of their world with the Systar System and it's own people. Everyone had yet to adjusting to each other as friends, instead of enemies, but things were certainly heading in a very positive direction. Today, as of usual, the Queen and her top Leaders have been planning to throw an extraordinary party for everyone to participate, and try to adjust to each other's company in a quicker, but still positive way. Everyone would have the chamce to have fun, play awesome games, eat amazing food, and other activities. The day did seem a little off to everyone for an unknown reason, but all decided to brush it off, being in a Universe of Harmony and all.

On top of a moderately tall hill, was a beautiful, yellow colored house, home to two young, much in love people, the people who had also taken their turns in saving the Universe: Emmet Brickowski, and his Girlfriend, the light of his life: Lucy Emerald. Emmet woke up to the light of a young rising sun, a happy remark to him that the day ahead would be awesome. He turned over to see his Love sleeping soundly. He kissed the top of her forehead gently, as to not wake her up, but did so anyway.

"Morning Lucy." Emmet smiled gently.

"Mhm, Morning Ems." She said with a playful smirk.

Emmet was both a little nervous and a little aware-looking as to wonder why Lucy was Smirking like that.

"What's that look for?" He asked, hugging her waist gently.

Lucy propped herself up to meet Emmet better.

"Oh, no reason, I just love you." She started playing with Emmet's ruffled, bed head hair.

"Okay?... Are you sure?"

Lucy and Emmet both knew what was coming, and also knew they didn't want it to stop. Lucy then tugged Emmet's shirt collar to carefully pull him closer to her.

"Well, I'll feel a lot better after this." That was all Lucy said before she gently but passionately kissed Emmet's lips, who in turn tilted his head to meet her kiss better.

After all these years of Freedom, Adventure, and, well, almost dying, the two lovebirds just wanted to relax and spend as much time as they can with just each other. Lucy's hands went to the base of Emmet's neck where she could playfully mess up his soft hair more, while Emmet wrapped his arms around her waist again to hold her with love and Protection, like a Prince defending his perfect Princess.

"Wait, we had a sleepover with all our friends last night, right?" Lucy said, braking the kiss.

Emmet at first was going to give a simple shrug, but after a quick second of thinking, he suddenly whispered "Shoot, you're right. What if they catch us?"

Lucy considered his sentence for moment, before making a counter.

"We're just kissing, Ems. Besides, let 'em watch, all I need right now is you beside me." She said before she went to kiss Emmet again.

Suddenly, Emmet and Lucy were hearing several whispers and what sounded like pushing at their bedroom door.

With a quick exchange of laughter which the couple failed to bite back, they both made their way up to the door, opened it, and suddenly all their friends, which now consisted of two new members, fell out sillily to Emmet and Lucy's feet. They all exchanged worried and awkward glances before looking up to the couple.