(5) An overnight story

Ojs POV, the next day. 1:00 pm:
I can't believe I murdered someone last night and got away with it..what kind of monster am I? First, I broke my promise, than I killed salt, and now I got away with it? I went down stairs and saw everyone talking, the room went silent when I walked in, than started whispering again. I could tell paintbrush was mad at me, I wasn't surprised, I did frame them after all. And paper was giving me the silent treatment.

I didn't know what to do anymore, so I went to the kitchen, the place where I...you know..but when I got there, the body was gone. All I saw was the blood stain and some bones. Where the bones salt? Did someone...no..they couldn't had...but where else could this bones come from? I also saw some salt on the ground.

I was terrified, so I just walked away from the kitchen. I couldn't believe I also woke up so late. I just went upstairs for a couple of hours

Time forward, 4:00 pm
Papers POV:
I didn't know what to feel about oj. He framed paintbrush for no reason. Everyone was talking when default spoke on the speaker.
*click*
"Hey everyone! Just to let you know, we're having a pool party tonight! I don't care what you wear, just come to the party. If not, you will be punished!~"
*click*

"Punished?" What dose he mean by punished? What will happen to us? What if we get hurt? WHAT IF- "Hey, are you ok? You look scared.." I heard balloon whisper quietly. "Oh, I'm okay! Just thinking about some things.." I could tell he knew i was lying, but he let me go, but than he noticed something..There wasn't a camera here before. "Hey, what's this?" Balloon asked. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? Apparently, everyone saw it too. People were questioning, and some were freaking out. I wonder if-

*click*
Oh! And PS: I put up cameras in case you try to escape, but that's not happening any time soon. Why? Because I put up invisible boarders around the mansion! They will be removed once the murder is dead!"
*click*

So that's why? I thought we had a chance of escaping..I guess not. "Hey guys! How about we search clues of the murder!" I heard baseball say, everyone agreed, except for marshmallow and pickle. I could see they weren't in the mood, I felt bad honestly. But pickle has taco, and marshmallow has apple. I kind of don't see why there sad. That have other friends, one's that care about them, so why are they complaining now? But no talk about that, let's start investigating.

END OF CHAPTER 5