(3) Everyone makes mistakes, right?

Everyone was talking or dancing. I went to get a drink until paper came up to me.."oj, I'm sorry about earlier, what I said?" I decided to forgive him, I mean, he IS my friend..."Its ok paper! Everyone makes mistakes, right?" But than I decided to have second thoughts on this.

Than I decided to walk out of the room and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife, and made something for me to eat. Right then I saw a figure waking to me, salt.."Hey oj! What are you doing? Are you making something for me?~"...I didn't know what to say.."are we sharing? Awh! That's so, like, sweet!" While she was talking I suddenly felt weird...I felt like she should be gone, for good. I knew she needs to be gone. No one would miss her anyway. "Oj, what are you doing with that knife? Oj? What are you doing?..No!..STAY BACK!...HELP!"..................

I snapped out of it and realized...blood?...I looked down and saw salt on the floor..bleeding out...I didn't know what to do, what had I done?! This is all my fault...I broke my promise...I thought someone else was the murder but I was the murder! I dropped the knife, thank for I was wearing gloves. I immediately threw them away, no blood was splattered thankfully. I decided to stay in my room the rest of the night..I can't tell them about this..I'll never forgive myself...

Paper POV:
I heard a scream and decided to investigate it. When I reached the kitchen, I saw salt..oh my god..SALTS DEAD! I suddenly heard myself screaming, everyone came to see what happened. "Paper! What's wrong?" Everyone saw the body, "Oh my god....we can't let pepper see this..!" Pickle explained. Everyone was screaming, until pepper came into the room. " What happened?! I heard a-.........." Pepper was shocked, really shocked, she all the suddenly got and her knee's "No..NO!......" She began sobbing, I felt really bad honestly...Balloon brought her somewhere else.

Everyone was screaming and crying, and I had no idea what to do, that was when oj showed up, "I heard everything..." Oh..I guess I don't have to explain to him..Wait!..isn't it suspicious that he was away before the scene happened? Bu what's really important is this MURDER! Until someone spoke up,

*click*
Congratulations everyone! You have found your first murder! Your goal is to find clues in 5 minutes! Than you guys go to the meeting table, discuss what you found! Than the sheriff will shoot someone of there choice and you know the rest! Good luck!~
*click*

Congratulations?...HOW THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF?!Is he fucking insane? He thinks WE are proud when someone literally got MURDERED?!

"Guys let's not panic, let's just find clues and get this over with.." Knife spoke up, we all listened to him and tried to find clues..We only have 5 minutes to find our evidence..Let's not waste time!..

I looked at the body first, I found a knife, but I doesn't look like it has any finger prints, next, I looked everywhere else, I found gloves on the floor, "Is that all?...No, that can't be all...! There has to be more!...." At that moment I found a cloth of orange fabric on the ground! We had all our evidence, I'll save all of this for later, maybe as well take this fabric with me as proof....

END OF CHAPTER 3

。*✧Murder Party✧*   。जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें