"When I get out of here I will get the Nobel Prize", Power says and Denji looks unamused.

"She's always like this", Denji says as the three of them walk out to see Kokushibo pacing on the ceiling looking confused about something.

"Hey Koku-San are you alright", Denji asks shocked himself at the fact that he can stand on the ceiling.

"Yes I am alright I am just confused on the fact that the smell of the... devil that I killed earlier got stronger as if it grew", Kokushibo says and Aki walks in.

"Six eyes is right the devil grew in size", Aki says as Kokushibo dropped down.

Squelching sounded off around the corner and a wall of a flesh crawled through the hallway and stopped in front of Kokushibo.

"I have a contract".
"A contract".
"Give me the ones known as Kokushibo and Denji".
"Give them".
"Give".
"In exchange I will let you all go".
"How about it Devil Hunters".

The group looks over at the Devil in shock then a door opens revealing Kobeni holding a knife.

"Let it eat you both I just wanna go back", Kobeni says crying and sweating walking out of the room.

Kokushibo walks up to Kobeni and she stabs or tries to stab his neck but the knife bends and Kokushibo kneels down to the girl's height.

"Rest child you will... get out soon", Kokushibo says softly and knocks Kobeni out with a neck chop and she falls resting her head on his shoulder.

"I shall put her back while you... figure out a plan or I will kill the thing itself", Kokushibo says walking off to a room carrying Kobeni on his shoulder.

"Koku-San did say that he had a kid once so I guess that's the reason that he was kind right there", Denji says rubbing the back of his head.

"Aki what are we going to do", Himeno asks walking forward.

"I'll use the sword if it comes to that", Aki says and Himeno looks at him angry and shocked.

"No. You will not use it", Himeno says holding her hand out to the devil.

"If the sword can get us out why don't we use it", Denji asks confused at the mention of the sword.

"The sword isn't even ment to be used as a last resort because it drains the life span of the person using it", Himeno says and Aki makes a symbol with his hand.

"Kon", Aki says but nothing happens.

"Looks like we are fully cut off from the outside world because Fox is still in Kyoto", Aki says putting his hand down stopping the hand sign.

"I'll try this time", Himeno says as the visual of a transparent hand forms creating a fist then the devil burst at certain points.

"Ow"
"That hurts"
"Damn you"

The devil grows and it would've covered Himeno if she didn't jump back.

Kokushibo walks out of the room with the Shichisito blade form active and Denji running away behind Kokushibo at the end of the hall.

"Hey you two get over here unless you wanna die", Denji says and Kokushibo goes into a stance while Aki and Himeno dash behind Kokushibo as he walks forward still in the stance.

Kokushibo breathes in deeply and exhales tightening his grip on the sword.

'Tsuki no Kokyu Jū Shi no Kata: Kyōhen-Tenman Sengetsu'