Slow Motion - Kyle Richhh

Third Person P

Third Person P.O.V

There was something about you that always made Kyle smile when he thought of you. From the time he met you at the schools library he couldn't ever get you outta his mind, and now that he was no longer attending the school due to him being in 41 and rapping there was no real reason for him to be on campus besides to see you his "friend".

Kyle rarely came during the day to chill with you due to everyone bombarding/ rushing him for stuff during his time with you and although he loved his fans, he hated when anything would interrupt the time you two spent together. You would also go to visit him on the block, and chill with him, Jenn, and Tata at the studio or at concerts and things like that whenever you weren't busy with school stuff.

The situation between the two of you was kinda something that neither of you spoke about, there wasn't really a way to talk or bring it up. Between the two of you, you had more control in the sense where you were able to mask your emotions way better than Kyle, who was like an open book that was written in neon pink ink.

Today though y'all were chilling off campus at a small little library, because you had some stuff to get done before you could really sit down and enjoy your holiday break. "You still taking that class?" Kyle asked peering over at the textbook

You looked up from the laptop with the paper you were writing, and chuckled. "Well yeah Kyle, I gotta take it if I wanna graduate" You said shaking your head

He nodded his head, "You gotta point"

A smile stayed on your face as you went back to writing the paper. To be honest Kyle didn't mind being with you, while you did things like this. For him, it was the time spent together that meant a lot.

He watched as you typed away on the laptop, and would move your hair outta your face. Kyle was technically doing some homework of his own this time during your break, he was trying to figure out when was the right time to ask you to be his girlfriend.

However according to Jenn and Tata, Kyle was a very slow and articulate person who did things only after carefully planning them. Very much the opposite of what he portrays in his music.

"What paper you writing this time?" He asked leaning back closing the book he had

You sighed, "It has to be about the different art forms, and the kinds out there"

He nodded, "How much more you got to go?"

"Actually I just finished the conclusion so technically I'm all done" You smiled closing the laptop.