Baby Blu's - Cblu

"Congratulations Y/N, they're girls "

After hearing those words you'd think I'd be happy, if anything I was more worried and nervous than ecstatic and happy.The nurse looked over to me her smile faltering a little bit, " Is something wrong?"She asked

I shook my head, placing a small smile, "No I'm good still just nervous about everything" I sighed

She offered a small smile, and squeezed my hand lightly. "It's okay to be scared, it's going to be a big change from the moment they get here, but just know we're all here for you if you wer need anything"

I smiled muttering a 'Thank you' before she'd given me a cloth to wipe away the get that had been left on my stomach. After speaking with my doctor and nurse a little bit more, I left putting on my coat before walking out of the doctor's office to the car.

Arriving at the car I sighed one because the walk to the car was hella long (should've parked closer), and two because I still needed to break the news to Blu. It's not that I didn't want Blu to know or anything along the lines but its just that he's got a lot going on, and what's happened between us just made our relationship cool down if you will.

I drove absentmindedly, to the crib and once I pulled up to the oh so familiar place right outside Blu, Setty , BIM, and Ron along with the once a day smoochie were laughing. Getting out of my car I made sure to put my coat on, as I locked it making my way towards the building.

"Well Hello to you too" A voice said breaking my thought

I turned my head, and nodded at Blu who returned it with a chuckle, "So what you don't know people no more Y/N?" He asked standing up

I sighed, "I'm tired Blu, can we not do this today?" I asked looking up at him

We stood there for a moment, and something changed in his eyes the ones that I could stare into for hours and listen to his stupid jokes and dumbass IG Lives was different. Closing them for a moment he nodded his head, moving to the side to let me pass. I made my way into the building, and once I got to my apartment I felt relief and went inside.

It's been a total of 4 months since the last time we'd really ever been that close to each other, ever since we had decided to cool off of each other. I missed him, but I knew this was and would be better for the both of us right now especially with his music and crazy ass smoochies he hangs out with I'm good.

Sitting on the couch I'd taken off my coat, and honestly felt somewhat better hiding this pregnancy is only going to get harder from this point on 'cause I don't think I'm gon continue wearing trench coats lookin' like a weirdo every day.

Just as I was about to scroll through netflix, pounding at the door made me jump as I looked at it. "Who the hell" I muttered getting up

I picked up my piece going to the door, looking through the peephole I saw Setty there looking side to side like a crackhead (if I'm being honest). I sighed, grabbing one of my jackets I opened the door slightly. "Are you trying to give a niggah a heart-attack?" I asked looking at him