{𝑻𝒂𝑻𝒂} - 𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕

Sayoir pov :

I close the passenger of my boyfriend car door

I close the passenger of my boyfriend car door. I waited till he got in and he already knew what was about to go down.

He got in a sighed." Nahh don't sigh now bitch you wasn't sighing with you was in dat bitch face smiling and shi" I said looking at him fully.

" Bro sayoir for the last time ion want that box build ass bitch " he said getting frustrated with me. " YOU MUST DO IF YOU WAS SMILING AND SHIT AND LAUGHING AND SHI " I said yelling.

" YO who is you rasing ya voice at " he said stopping at a red light before grabbing my neck.

I stayed quiet because I knewww I was gonna get in trouble if I said something. " Nah I asked a question? Who you talking to " he said as he grabbed smh neck tighter.

" Nobody " I said quietly n looked out the window.

" Now you ain't even let me finish. Like I was saying ion want that box build bitch damn like you know I only want chu and you trippin and shii" he said letting go of my neck.

" But since you wanna wild out in front of Dem people like you a city girl and shii wait till we get home " he said focusing towards the road.

" Bitch I am a city girl df " I said loud and clearly because Im not finna bitch me df idgaf who u is.

" Bro what? Ykw , wait till we get inna house ion wanna hear nun of dat shi " he said and stayed quiet the rest of the ride.

I knew he was pissed off because he didn't even sing his favorite song when it came on the radio. Yep I am officially fucking dead.

He pulled up to the house and I got out the car mad ash slamming his door and shit. I didn't even bother waiting on him I just put my key in the door and went into the house.

I kicked off my shoes and went into are bed room. I took my hair down from the cute ponytail I styled. I felt somebody looking dead out while I did it.

" Why do u be playing wimme dawg " he said turning my body to look at him. Andddd man was he sexy.

I just rolled my eyes and turned back around . Now tata ? Oh yeah he definitely didn't like what I just did.

He sighed before throwing his hat across the room . He pulled my arm and threw me on the bed. He threw my pants somewhere around the room.

He ripped off my panties and pushed me back and began to suck me like it was dinner time.i moaned and tried to sit back up. " Nahh move with dat shii on wanna hear nundatt moaning or pleading shit" he said and I felt his every word vibrate against my core.

I only tried to hold in a whine and sat back down. He began to put two fingers in me and pumping out fastly without any warning.

I couldn't hold back anymore moans and let out a loud moan, that filled my entire room. " yo ass don't listen huh ? Since you don't wanna listen I got sum for yo lil ass " he said taking off his clothes.

He didn't even care about a warning and slammed into me going in and out fast. " oh shit " I said throwing my head back. " didn't I tell you I ain't wanna hear nun of dat shit ?" He said speeding up.

I threw my hand over my mouth and made eye contact with him. I felt my juices pump squeeze out the small spaces of my vagina.

He grabbed my neck and force me to make eye contact again. " you sorry " he said speeding up faster than before. I couldn't even speak with out mumbles coming out.

He slapped me and began to talk again " words" he said looking me dead in my eyes. " yes daddy I'm sorry, I'm boutta cum" I said feeling a knot in my stomach.

" shit me to, wait fah me " he said throwing his head back. I felt him twitch inside me I clinched my walls and cummed at the same time as him.

" shit" I heard him groan. He fell right next to me pulling me on top of him. He threw the cover in top of us and we both began to fall asleep.