{ 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒅𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒎 } - 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌

Star pov:

" Bae what if they don't like me , like what if the judge me- yoo Mami chill they gone like you if I like you I promise " keem said as he rubbed my thighs

" Bae what if they don't like me , like what if the judge me- yoo Mami chill they gone like you if I like you I promise " keem said as he rubbed my thighs. Today was the day I met his family and of course ik his twin brother he was the first person he introduced me to.

"You promise" I said while looking at him driving." I promise" he said looking at me for a split second. I was so afraid of being judged or being talked on badly. I was always a sensitive person growing up.

I was financially good growing up and both my mom and dad teach me manners and respecting my elderly and everyone around me. Both my parents absolutely love keem and saw how much he treated me with respect and them.

Now keem he grew up in a different area I mean horrible school systems and shitty police officers and drugs and gangs.

I got even more nervous when he pulled up to a house with people outside and bunches of music popping and people of all ages drinking even if they weren't over the age limit.

" It's okay Mami they gone love you trust me" he said grabbing my chin gently and kissing me. I decided to finally shut the hell up about what I was thinking about them judging me and listen.

We got out and he grabbed my hand and we pushed are way thru the sweaty drunk uncle's dancing on the front lawn.

We got to the front door and he pushed the door open to alot going on . Card games , dancing , aguring , cooking and eating.

They all looked up and said there hellos and stuff like that. We went into a living room with I guess the people he wanted to introduce me to. I saw Quan playing the game and he gave the controller to a boy with a messy ponytail in.

He got up and dated keem and gave me a side hug. "Ight y'all I want y'all to meet my baby mom's star , star I want you to meet ,  edot , Roscoe, Dee , and jay." He said introducing everyone. " Hii" I said quietly and blushing at the fact he called me his baby mom's

" Oh okay I see u keem got that girl blushing " yelled the lightskin boy with the ski mask on. They all laughed and I blushed even more. We sat down as they all talked and laughed I just kinda stayed to myself.

Keem stopped talking and asked me " ma , you hungry " he said looking at me with the gorgeous eyes. "Yeah" I said. " Imma go fix u a plate imma be back" he said leaving. Not really wanting him to leave she just sat down in defeat.

That's when Quan came over and said " so u really feeling my son keem ??" He said serious. " Yeah " I said confident in my answer. "Whatchu like about him " he said blowing smoke from a blunt he had which was now in his mouth.

" His eyes , his laugh, his personality, his looks , the way he respects me, and cares for me, and basically being the shoulder to cry on. Oh and I almost forgot his smile " I said smiling a bit.

Quan shook his head in approval. " You make my son happy, keep it up" he said patting on my shoulder. And getting back to his original spot.

Keem then came back with a plate and drink and gave it to me. I thanked him and then prayed over my food. But then asked him " u want sum ?" I said thinking about him before me.

" Nah I'm good " he said. i eat  half of it then saving it for later because ik im going to want to eat later .

" Where the bathroom" I said having to pee. " Lemme show u" he said as put the food down on the table ,and following him. He showed me to the bathroom.

I peed and washed up and thought why not take sum pictures with keem. I looked outside the bathroom door and saw him standing there on his phone.

" Bae come inn I wanna take pictures" I say dragging him inside. We took about 40 pictures untill I said " okay let's go back " I said giggling like a child. We went back to the living room laughing and joking around.

After that I got comfortable and began to conversat with people around me and had so much fun with dancing with Wii and playing uno with literally everybody.

" Byeeee" I said waving and hugging people. We got to the car and keem said " see I toldchu  they'll like you" he said looking at me. I licked my lips as his backout and began to ask me.

"Do u want me to drop u off home ?" He asked me " no I wanna stay with you" I said being bold. "Ight bet"

We pulled up to his house and we got out and he locked his car. He opened the door for us and we went straight to his room

" Baby can I get something to wear tn " I said asking. "Ya holonn " he said he got me out sum boxers and a random back tee shirt.

"Ty , imma be in the shower " I said "ight and the range in the cabinet in the bathroom " he said yelling at me when I've already reched the bathroom.

I washed up with sum good ass soap he's been using, and Mann did that shit smell good.  I got out and dressed myself and looked to see keem was not in the room.

I put my clothes with his dirty clothes basket. " Babyy " I yell out into the hallway. " I ended up turning on the light and looking everywhere till I heard the guest bathroom on.

I waited patiently on tiktok scrolling thru when I heard the door open and keem was drying his hair with a  towel.

" Hi baby" I said getting up and kissing him. Yes I'm clingy and what about I love my man so hushhhh.

He didn't say anything he just grabbed my ass and laughed at how clingy I was."c'mon bae let's watch a move " I said grabbing the remote and putting on a random movie.

I decided I wanted to tease keem while watching the movie. We haven't had sex because I'm a virgin and I'm scared. But yk I'm still dat bitch.

I sat up and got on top of him kissing his neck. " C'mon Mami don't start nothing u can't finish"he said. I began to grind on him a lil and I heard him groan and fell himself grow under me. Oh yeah I'm definitely getting fucked TN.

I began to kiss on his chest because he didn't have a shirt on. I went all the way to his boxers And pulled it out. My eyes widened at the size of that thing.

I kissed it and licked the tip before pulling the boxers of. I lined myself up an it took me a couple to me to adjust for second. I then I started to bounce on it.

I was moaning and I felt him remove my shirt and play with my titties and suck em. That turned me on even more. So I started bouning even harder. " Shit" I cursed as it was felt like dat mf was plunging a lung or two.

He then pulled me off and put both of my legs in the air and began to stoke in and out slow. " Speed up baby" I said moaning at the pleasure. He started to speed up and he hit my g-stop. " Ohh fuck, yes right there " I said a moaning mess.

He then pulled out and said " on all 4's" he said while smacking my ass. I got on all 4's and he pulled my hair and began to go in and out of me fast .

All you could hear in that room was skins clapping and me moaning and his groans from time to time that turned me on.

I gripped his dick inside of me and I heard him moan that just had me a mess. Keem hit my g-stop for the last time untill I squirted everywhere and I felt like a water park drain.

I felt keem nutt on my back. I waited for him to go get something to wipe it to finally lay back down. I felt him lay right besides me. " Cuddle?" I said turning towards " sure."

WORD COUNT :1488