{𝑲𝒚𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒉} - 𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕

Jazlynn pov:

I giggled as Henry put me on the bed and began to take off my underwear. He'd had just came home from jail a few hours ago and after 6 months I finally had back the love of my life.

His hands began to roam my body looking at every exposed part of my body. He began to grip my boobs thru the bra. I bit my lips in satisfaction. He grabbed my neck and brought me close to him. He began to kiss me, adding tongue and everything.

He pulled away and took off his shirt and lower his pants and boxers. His dick flung out with it being hard. I basically moaned at the sight. It's been literally forever since I've had any action with anyone since Henry's been incarcerated.

I slapped my clit and I giggled to myself. He stuck it in and I began to try to adjust to the humongous size. after a few seconds of trying to adjust I finally did adjust.

He began to go in and out of me in a slow motion. I began to feel instant pleasure, I moaned and looked up at Henry in lust.

He was already staring at me with hunger in his eyes. He grabbed my neck and began to go even faster. I laid-back and bit my lips trying to not moan so loud.

" You let anybody else hit dis?" He said going even faster. I couldn't even talk before he grabbed my neck." No baby nobody" I said looking down at him pumping in and out of me.

I moaned at the sight before laying back down and looking Henry in his eyes." Can anybody else hit dis shit like me ?" He said.

" No daddy no just you" I said whimpering, I felt a knot in my stomach. Just as I was about to cum I felt him pull out. I whimpered as he sat on the bed " ride ma shi" he said bitting his lip at me

I crawled over to him and got up and lining my self before slamming down. " Fuck" I heard him curse under his breath. I started to go up and down fast as I could watching him fold while looking at me.

He started to play with my boobs, jiggling them up and down before sucking them while looking up at me. I did nothing but smirk back before continuing what I was doing.

I felt my legs twitch as I began to cum, I began to ride out my orgaism before Kyle pull out and cummed everywhere.

I sat on the bed breathing hard while Kyle went into the bathroom for a towel. He wiped him self and me off before I grabbed the cover from the other side and throwing it over us before cuddling with him and going right back to sleep.