{ 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕} - 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓

Nia pov:

" Baee are you almost done" my girlfriend said while I was done curlying my hair

" Baee are you almost done" my girlfriend said while I was done curlying my hair. " Yeah baby lemme put on my shoes then we can go" I said kissing her cheek then putting on my shoes.

I put on my shoes and made sure I looked good before walking out of the room with my phone and my purse and anything else I need in my purse because you never know

I put on my shoes and made sure I looked good before walking out of the room with my phone and my purse and anything else I need in my purse because you never know. " Holonnnnn bae you looking good " my girlfriend said twirling me around and smacking my ass. " Bro don't hype me up , u look even better tho " I said hyping my lil boo up.

We both laughed and we walked out of our house and Jenn locked the door. " Bae who all coming" I said confused we were going bowling and I wasn't planning on bowling because ion know how to but yk first charms always all the try.

" Just da guys and their gf , ion know they names tho not important to me " she said shrugging and unlocking the car door.

I connected my Bluetooth and I began to play EBS  PT2 BY JENN CARTER. I began to yell out the music as Jenn backed out the car and started to yell 

" IT'S CARTER DICKHEAD , LIKE A STAR FISH I STAY WITH THE ROCK , WALK IN THE SPOT AND MAKE EVRYONE DROP" I said rapping my mf ass off. I could see Jenn in the corner blushing at me yelling her lyrics.

I continued to yell the lyrics to Jenn songs  until the whole way there because these bitches be putting me in da mood fr. I opened my door and grabbed my purse that was sitting on the floor and walked over to Jenn and grabbed her hand as we walked inside.

I spotted my twin brother Kyle and walked over to him and hugged him from the back.  He obviously didn't know it was me and pushed me off. " WOW kyleee u just gone push ya own sister , twin if u wanna get technical" I said frowing a bit. " Shut up dickhead I aint know it was u " he said pulling me into a hug.

He dapped up Jenn and they began to have  their bro talk and I tuned them out when I saw a menu thing with wings on it. " Ouu these look good " I said grabbing the menu and flipping thru it. After a few minutes of flipping thru it was bored and groan and said " broo whoo we waiting on and my feet are getting tired " I said groaning.

" We waiting on my girl and tata and his girl  so hush up little one" Kyle said mushing my head. I mugged him and just like that some girl walked up and hugged Kyle and he hugged her back. And man was she gorgeous. " Yoo Kendall this my lil sister I was telling u Abt , and my mh Jenn" he said introducing us.

" Niggas be born by 3 minutes before and think they the shit" i said mumbling but of course Kyle super fucking hearing heard me. " I'm still older suck it up " he said flicking my forehead and ruffling my hair.

" You get on my nerves and when df this line gone move up y'all feet not that damn big" I said growing annoyed with the long ass line.

Tata then showed up when we're finally at the front of the line With his girlfriend IG and she was pretty. We paid for our tickets to bowl and our shoes and shit. We went to the bowling area and I created me and Jenn a profile with us kissing.

" Bae ion know how to bowl " I said at the bowling ball where coming from and  getting the smallest bowling ball.

" Ight lemme show u" she said. But all I could think about was her smile her personality and everything I love about her. Atp I wasn't even paying attention at Jenn I was just staring at her with lust in my eyes.

" Bae you good " she said snapping me out of it ," yeah I'm good mb, explain again I wasn't listening " I said pulling myself together and this time listening. I threw the bowling ball and I knocked down 4 and I celebrated by doing my lil dances

I walked happily back to the couches by the bowling area to wait for your next turn and Kyle just had to say " you still suck nigga imma better than u watch me get a strike" he said getting up and getting a bowling ball and only kncking down 2.

I laughed and sat on Jenn's lap and I turned to look at her. "Yk I love you right, like I would do any for u, right?" I looked at her straight in the eyes. " Any thing " she mumbled while looking at my lips. " Anything" I mumbled again , she then kissed me and started to make out again before my dickhead brother just had to say something being all LOUD.

" Omg here they go face fucking on the couch" he said rolling his eyes. " Nigga shut up you always riding my dick" I said playfully rolling by eyes " shut up for I tell Jenn whatchu said the other day" he said smiling innocently.

Immediately shut up. " HOLONNNNN I what she say I ain't never seen her this quiet " tata said from looking up from his menu.

" Whatchu u say" Jenn said in my ear. "Uhh... Not important" I said nervously and then my turn popped up , thank you God I said praying in my head. I grabbed a bowling ball and I made strike. I celebrated and walked over to Kyle and dragged him by his jacket by the bathroom.

" DICKHEAD see this is why I don't like calling ya lil black ass" I said ans smacked his head." " Ykw just for that imma tell Jenn" he said running off in her direction.

" Ohh imma kill u " I said running after him but it was already to late he was already pointing at me and whispering in Jenn ear.

She looked over here where I was and dapped up Kyle and started walking my way and ykw where I walked to ?? Right in the girls bathroom into the big stall and locked it.

Few seconds after I hear the door opening and closing and then feet walking up to my stall. Kyle run his damn mouth to damn much. " Open the door bae " Jenn said knocking I cursed to myself and unlocked the door and began to explain myself

" Whatever Kyle said he's ly- but I was cut off by her grabbing me by the throat and kissing me. Still kissing me she picked me up put on the sink. And began to kiss all over my neck and leaving hickeys as I moaned.

She looked up at me and said" is it true" " what true baby " I said looking at her." Ykw I'm talking about stop playing wimme" she said serious. See a few weeks back I told Kyle that I wanted Jenn to be the one to lose my virginity and she never pressured me into anything I didn't want.

" Yes it's true but idk I'm ready just maybe not like now I want it to be romantic yk" I said looking at her in those gorgeous eyes." I understand ion wanna pressure u into nothing u don't want , I love you you feel me ?" She said  I smiled and hugged her.

Just when I'm about to make out with her again some lady and her two children walked in and saw us in the big stall with me with hickeys on my neck and Jenn in-between my legs. She gasp and covered her two kids eyes and she said " let's go ,I don't know whats got into these children theses days" she said looking us up and down and taking her kids out of the bathroom.

Me and Jenn looked at each other and started laughing. After we got done laughing I said " c'mon bae let's get back to the game I'm Hungry" I said jumping down and grabbing her hand and walking out of the bathroom.