lovey dovey dovey

clipy was a basic red shiny paperclip but but he was different. He's never told anyone about this before, but, he can turn into a werewolf at night. He was scared people would judge him for it, he didn't want anyone to look at him differently. So he didn't talk to the other office supplies very often in case they found out about his dark secret.

whitey was just a basic white piece of paper, he didn't have any secrets other than having a crush on clipy. But everyone all ready kinda guessed that he did. He sucked at keeping secrets. He would always admire Clipy from a distance. Clipy was just so pretty and amazing, he couldn't help it. 

clipy worked very hard, he worked from 3 am till 12:30 am. He always had bags under his eyes, he looked so tired. He was the only one that worked until that time most of the time. He was the hardest worker there. 

whitey noticed he sometimes had a few stings of white fur stuck to him, he always wondered if maybe he had a dog or something at home. He decided to finally grow a per and talk to clipy. He walked other to were clipy usually works, he stopped in front of his desk and said, "Um, Clipy, how are you doing?" his voice slightly trembled as he spoke. "Um, nothing much. Just working you know." Clipy said as he pointed towards the papers. "Oh, yeah, sorry for asking." Whity quickly said as he ran away. He blushed like crazy. Clipy was just way too handsome. 

'what a odd piece of paper.' clipy thought to himself. No one has talked to him first so he didn't really know how to act, he thought he might have been too rude, but he really was busy. He kept on working like usual, just humming a song as he did what he did. 'never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you' the paper clip hummed. "SHUT UP!!!" A blue piece of paper yelled at clipy, "YOUR HUMMING IS ANNOYING" the old piece of paper yelled again. Clipy was on the verge of tears

"No! how about you shut up, you old bag. You should just listen to music if it annoys you so much!" whitey yelled at the old blue piece of paper. "Oh shut up, you young laddies need to learn how to respect your elders." The old piece of paper said then walked away to work again. "th-thank for saying that." clipy said his voice cracking as tears fell down his face, "no one has ever been that nice to me before." Clipy added on. "oh it's no big deal really. We're coworkers after all." whitey said with the prettiest smile clipy has ever seen. His tears stopped after seeing Whitey's beautiful smile. 

"Let me repay you!" Clipy said, he idn't fully understand what he was doing but it is what it is. "O-oh uh..sure! I'll pay though. " Whitey said with a big smile, he blushed as he walked away. 

they met at a fancy looking dinar later on that day, it had a pretty waterfall display thingy. It was just so beautiful. Whitey pulled out a seat at the table, and gestured him to sit down. "Thank you." Clipy said as he sat down on the pretty black chair. They talked for hours, it was now 2 am. They were walking on the beach when suddenly Clipy noticed the time. "OH no...I-I have to go!" Clipy said in a hurry, he started to run away but it was too late, he started turning into a werewolf (or should I say..clipwolf.) "Wtf" Whitey said. He was shocked at was he was seeing. He thought he was going crazy. "Do you think I'm a ugly ass monster?" Clipy asked as tears ran down his fur. "N-no! you're beautiful in your own way! but you are 100% hotter in your normal body," Whitey said trying to be as nice as possible. It was hard. 

"Th-thank you for being so nice whitey. It means the world to me fr fr." Clipy said, he was now crying tears of joy. He was so scared he would be shunned by Whitey. He was just so very happy about all this. He hugged Whitey without thinking. "Okay, You're welcome. I have always loved you, clipy. I would never judge you for something you can't control." Whitey said while petting clipy's back. Crumble crumble, was all you could hear. you could hear paper tearing. Clipy ate Whitey. he was tasty. Clipy smirk as he shawt Whitey back out. 

"Wtf dude?" Whitey said as he taped himself back together. "Oh sorry, I just lost control." He said with a cute smile and looking at the ground. "It's okay I suppose." Whitey said while blushing like a anime girl. "I love you too. I've seen you from a distance before and thought you were pretty cute. And after today, I just know we're meant to be together for ever and ever." clipy was blushing like crazy when he said this, he really did love whitey. 

they later on got married and went on their honeymoon where they banged. It was a fun honeymoon. They both enjoyed it very much.

"Honey! come here!" Whitey yelled. "Coming!" Clipy replied. he ran into their bedroom, he saw Whitey sitting there with the most beautiful smile he's ever seen, he always says this when he sees whitey's smile. "What is it?" Clipy asked while sitting down next to Whitey. "we're going to have a bay!" Whitey says holding up a test that says positive . "How? You're a male...right? you are a dude?" Clipy questioned, he was just in shock. "Idk dude. And, yes, I am a dude. You dumbass." Whitey replied. He smacked clip's head.

they later on found out it was because of Clipy's werewolf genes that Whitey got knocked up. Ig. Idek. 

They then had a ugly baby boy, they named him Jimmy. Jimmy had the face of a werewold and the body of a piece of paper, he also had paperclips as legs. He was odd and ugly looking but they still loved tghe little shit with all their heart.

the end.