"Stop touching my stuff" the blonde said trying to take the toy out his hand.

"No" he said yanking his hand, causing the blondes grip to fall into his.

Todoroki could of sworn he didn't trip nor trick the blond onto the bed, nor himself, he landed on the blonde.

Accidents.

"Get off of me" the blonde said trying to push him off, he was about to use his quirk.

"You're no fun, katsuki... you like me and I like you, I don't understand?" He said getting up, but not quiet off the blonde yet.

The blondes cheeks turned red.

"I don't" the blonde denied.

"If not then why would you let me do this"

"Do what-"

Shotos lips met katsuki's, the blonde was trying to speak and finish what he was saying.

"This", todoroki said Braking away from the kiss, dragging his fingers along the hem of the blonde's shirt and under.

Katsuki's body froze, his face was red.

He had felt something soft poking on the side of him, shoto's hands were roaming his upper chest, he face burrie deep in the blondes neck, but the constant poking he felt on his lower naked torso distracted.

It was a small peice of paper.

The blonde tried to grab the note with one hand, successfully unfolding the post-it note with his fingers.

He looked at it.

"W-what is this? And where the fuck did you get it from?" Katsuki huffed out, as the male pinched his nipple.

Bakugou used his other hand, prying the males hands off of him, causing todoroki to unburry himself from his neck and look at the blonde, clueless.

"What's, what?" He said.

"This" the ruby eyes male said showing him the folded post-it.

"You also kind of smell like... deku" the blonde said pushing him to the side and sitting up.

"Don't tell me you told that twerp?" The blonde said looking at the other on the side of him.

"I did, but it was only because I wanted to know what you liked, he already knew for a month now, that's how I got you that stuff" todoroki fully admitted.

"So, when I told you not to fucking tell him especially, you did.. you could of just asked me and like I said, you cant bribe me with gifts" the blonde said in disappointment.

The mono male was expected more than that.

a explosion to his face.

atleast yelled at.

but this is the most calm negatively energy he has ever seen the blonde produce, the "I'm not mad I'm just disappointed".

"I apologize katsuki, but you know midoriya cares for you, just because you don't return the favor doesn't mean he would do you wrong, look.. he hasn't even said anything, and it's been a month.. look I'll throw it in the trash" todoroki said crumbling the ball up and throwing it successfully in the trashcan, his hands coming in touch the blondes heated hands.

Silence.

Not awkward silence just a simple "okay.." type of silence.

"Well, I'm leaving they already don't like us staying in others rooms for too long.. but I am sorry Katsuki" todoroki said as he got up and the door soon closed, the locking sound in place.