12 ❦

.

He kissed me.

That bastard kissed me!

My face turned red, he looked at me like he didn't just put his lips on my cheek.

"Better?" He said, I knew this bastard was denser than a wall, but not this dumb folded.

"Are you crazy or something?" I said panicking a little as I watched him stare back at me.

"No, but yes," todoroki said, he could never answer a question correctly, that shit ticks me off.

I grabbed him by his tie in anger, making eye contact with him, our faces got closer to each other, the other male didn't flinch.

I don't know why but I leaned in more until our lips connected, I felt heated for a moment as we kissed each other

My first kiss

I felt hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer.

I panicked and backed out of the kiss, taking his hands off my waist, as lips traveled down my neck.

"L-look I'm sorry but I'm just emotionally upset", I said as he stared at me, taking his lips off my neck.

"Yeah I guess I'm just titillated it's almost time to go anyways," the male said grunting while wiping his lips, finally looking away from me, something he has never done.

I got up off of him, unlocking the stall in embarrassment, I fixed my clothing and so did he, Rolling down his sleeves.

As I was about to leave, I stopped to look in the mirror.

"Aw fuck" I Cursed under my breath as I turned to look all over my face.

"We can leave the building if you want" todoroki suggested more than making it a question.

"No you can stay, I'll leave it's my problem not yours", I said watching the male crab his blazer through the mirror.

"No, I'm coming with you it's my fault we're here in the first place," he said putting on the blazer.

This bastard never listens to anything I say.

I walked out of the room, grunting as the male followed me, the hallways were clear.

I pulled my phone out, scrolling through my contacts until I saw a name I was looking for.

Shitty hair

Hey bastard

Yes?

Can you tell that
Lazy ass of a teacher
I'm leaving

Aye Aye captain

.....

I shoved my phone in my pocket as I walked down the stairs, hearing the other male's feet follow behind me.

As we got to the entrance I pulled out my key card, putting it in front of the red light, Turing it green as it made a small short beep sound.

The walk was quiet as I expected, it's not like I wanted to talk to him and shit, it's better like this.

We walked until we reached the building, I took my card out once again and swiped waiting to hear the door unlocking and a beep sound.

We walked in as the warm breeze hit us, I put my card back in my bag.