trailer

Narrator: Los Angeles is a beautiful city. Criminals might be in the city but some did reform including the infamous criminals known as the bad guys.

Scene shows Los Angeles in all its beauty and the people living in peace.
A group of children are playing soccer when one of them kicks the ball too hard and it bounces off the goal and rolls to a wolf.

Boy#1:"Excuse me sir could you please pass the ball to us."

The wolf turns to face the children and they get scared thinking he was going to take their ball and hurt them but instead the wolf bends down to pick up the ball and smiles.

Wolf:"Sure here you go."

"Thanks mister." replied the children.
This city has some amazing, great, and kind people. However this wasn't going to last in fact it was already changing.

A group of thugs are hiding in a alleyway and one of them looks around a corner and sees their next victim a woman. They started approaching her.

Thug#1:"Hey lady give us your money and this won't get ugly."

Woman:"No way."

Thug leader:"Wrong choice get her boys."

The thugs approach her and she tries to run but gets caught by one of the thugs and realises she can't do a thing and prepares for what might be her end when all of a sudden one of the thugs falls unconscious and another is killed by a bullet.

Thug#2:"Who did that."

???:"That would be me."

Thug leader:"Think your a hero teach him a lesson boys."

They approach the unknown man and try to kill him but he kills some of them and knocks some unconscious.

Thug#1 and #2 run away.

Thug leader:"You think you can kill me."

???:"Yes."

The last thug tries to beat the man but is killed.

The woman thanks the man before leaving and as the police arrive he is gone.

The police chief misty Luggins is ferocious. They have been trying to find out who this man is and why he is doing what he is doing but misty Luggins is also trying to solve other similar cases involving people who have been fighting criminals and saving people from thugs. But people also report being hacked.

With no other choose she decides to call someone. She picks up her phone, dials the number and speaks to the person on the other side.

Luggins:"Wolf I need you and your family and friends help please."

Wolf:"Sure. What is it that you need our help for antway?"

Luggins:"Someone has been going after criminals and I don't trust them cause we don't even know who they are and they might be hacking people."

Wolf:"Alright we'll see what we can do."

But this would not be an easy job.
Who are these mysterious people why are they doing these things what do they want? Find out in the bad guys and the vigilantes of Los Angeles.