Umm.. You said what..?

*Walks in H&M*
Amiya~
Lala, I know your birthday is coming up and all but I don't think umma be able to turn ALL THE WAY UP..!??!
I'm very confused I'm wondering what Amiya has to tell me.. I hope every thing is okay
Layla-Is everyone/everything okay.. Amiya ..what is it??
Amiya-Yes my parents know and yes Devin knows...I'm pregnant!!!💕☺️👶🏽🍼
Layla~ Omg when & how did this happen how far are you in the pregnancy..?
Amiya- Girl I think you know how this happens!!😂 I found out 2 months ago But I am 3 months pregnant and my mom is so excited and Devin can not wait to see his baby!
Layla-Niether can I ...well is it a boy or a girl or do you know yet??
Amiya-I don't know yet I will know soon though and I'll let yall know
Layla- I want yall to have a baby girl 😋☺️✊🏽
Amiya- Awe.! Layla you gonna be a auntie
Layla~Your gonna be a MOM!😆🙏🏽☺️💕
* Doesn't buy anything so they walk out*
Im so happy for Devin & Amyia there little family is gonna be so cute I just hope she can still come to my GLO UP PARTY! And I hope she doesn't get sick for the weekend!!
*Drop Amyia of at her house, then drives home*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-Mom is back from Hawaii-
Layla-Momma guess what.!
Momma-What child I'm Trying watching this fool Joselin here on Love in HipHop!
Layla-Amyia is pregnant!!
Momma-Oh Damn.. Really ain't she 17?
Layla-Yep! But please don't judge her by the age she got pregnant!!
Momma-I'm not cause I had you at 18!!😅
Layla- I just wants you to know!! But I'm bout to met Chris up at Walmart and get some things for her so she can be well and not sick!!
Momma-Be shire yall get her some of them damn pregnancy gummys them damn things is BOMB!!😂😂
*Grabs keys to car and house*
Layla-Okay by mom!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Goes to pick up Chris ~
~Knocks on door~
Chris~Hey babe!
Layla-Come on!
I told Chris the news about Amiya. And So we went to Walmart and I got all the things I knew Amyia was gonna need for a while. And then I dropped the stuff of at her house and chilled over there for a while!
When I was done over there at Amyia's house I went to Chris house.He began to ask me a bout my music and asked when I was trying to get back in the studio.
But I said not soon, I wanna be there to support Amyia and I wanna just chill for a while at least a month of a break.!He was kinda confused about me wanting to take a break from the studio since I was so eager to do so much at once!He understood were I was coming from and agreed with my decision! We started to chit chat and flirt.. And before you knew it we were kissing.First JUST kissing then the kissing turned into touching the touching turned in to me on him, still passionately kissing!! The show we were watching had came back on and I was into it so then we both just stop.Once the show was over and the I got up and told him I loved him and that ill talk to him later,and then I went home and took my makeup off then got in the shower and got in bed.!