★ | 012. what you deserve

Book: Offline, Unfriended
Chapter 12: What You Deserve
Word Count: 2447

Book: Offline, UnfriendedChapter 12: What You Deserve Word Count: 2447

Adam was once again waving his gun around. "No, bullshit! Fuck you! I'm ready for you, motherfucker! You hear me? I'm fucking ready for you! Come on over, now! I'll fucking kill you! I'm gonna fu - " He is suddenly cut off by a whirring noise. "It's my printer."

He walked away from the screen and towards his printer. He picked up the paper and read it when he came back to the screen. If possible, his face turned whiter and his eyes filled with terror. "Oh, fuck."

"What? What, Adam? What is it?" Aria asked.

He shook his head, his eyes glued to the paper. "It says I'm not supposed to tell you what it says."

"Oh, come on, Adam. Don't do this to us. Don't do this to us! Please don't do this to us!" Blaire said hysterically.

"What's it say?" Jess questioned.

Before Adam could say anything another whirring noise was heard and it was Blaire going to her printer this time. "Tell us right now, you piece of shit." Mitch said to Adam.

Blaire read her paper and had the same look of terror on her face that Adam had. "What's it say?" Jess whimpered.

Blaire shook her head. "I can't."

Aria furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean you can't?" Blaire only responded by repeating her previous words.

Mitch scoffed. "You can't? Oh, Blaire has another fucking secret that Adam knows about."

"No, no, no, no. It's not like that. Mitch, it's not like that." Blaire said quickly.

"You don't understand, okay?" Adam added on.

Mitch wasn't listening to either of them. "I'm signing off."

Aria widened her eyes. "Stop! She'll kill you! You can't sign off, Mitch!" As much as she hated him, she didn't want another person on this call to die. Not like Val.

Mitch hadn't heard her as he was too caught up in his own thoughts of jealousy and rage. "If you're gonna kill me, you better fucking kill me right now!" He yelled as he spun around.

"Mitch, calm down, okay, man?" Adam said.

Blaire held out her hands. "Just calm down, okay? Everybody just calm down. I'm sorry. I can't tell you."

"Look at me. Look at me. You have one minute. Say what you want."

"Mitch, you have to listen. She obviously can't tell you." Aria snapped.

"Shut up." He pointed at her. "I wasn't talking to you."

Blaire broke under the pressure. "Okay, okay, okay. W - When it first happened it wasn't meant to be a big deal. Aria was with Laura and I was with you, b - but then we met up again. I - I needed to see if it was a fluke or something more between us." Her voice hitched as she finished. Aria was listening to her intently.