★ | 001. prom night

Book: Offline, Unfriended
Chapter 1: Prom Night
Word Count: 1164

Book: Offline, UnfriendedChapter 1: Prom NightWord Count: 1164

After a long day at school, Aria sat in her room at home. She rested her chin on her hand as she scrolled through her Facebook.

Boring.

Boring.

Ugh, who cares?

She rolled her eyes at some of the posts. Some people really think they're more important than they actually are. It was sad. A call from Skype came ringing on her screen. She smiled brightly when she saw who it was. "Hello, baby!" She called happily.

Blaire smiled at her back. "Hi, baby. Sorry it took so long for me to call. Mitch was talking my ear off." She said with a roll of her eyes.

Aria huffed with a pout. "He's so annoying. I don't even know why you're still dating him."

"Neither do I if I'm honest." Blaire replied. "I think I just feel bad breaking up with him so close to prom night. He's so excited for it."

"That's because he thinks you're going to fuck him." She dead-panned.

"Aria!" Blaire hissed, her face going red.

"What? It's true. He's been waiting for this moment for months. He thinks he has some weird claim over you."

"Well, it doesn't matter what he wants because that's not going to happen." Blaire said firmly.

Aria hummed, getting her nail polish out from the drawer beside her. "That's because you only want me between your legs, right?" She said with a smirk.

Blaire's face went even redder. "Shut up." She said with a grumble.

"You don't have to be shy, baby. Not after all the things we've done." Aria winked at her. She loved how flustered Blaire would get when she talked about their times together. "You're adorable."

"No, I'm not." Blaire responded with a pout.

"Oh, you definitely are. It's okay. I like it."

"I'm glad." Blaire smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Do you like what I'm wearing?" She moved the camera down, showing her flannel shirt. The first couple buttons were undone, showing her tan skin.

Aria tilted her head. "I love it but... maybe you should undo another couple buttons."

Blaire bit her lip and put her laptop down on the bed so Aria could see from her waist up. "You mean like this." She undid the rest of her buttons, keeping the shirt in a position where it covered her breasts.