★ | 003. i didn't post these

Book: Offline, Unfriended
Chapter 3: I didn't Post These
Word Count: 1488

Book: Offline, UnfriendedChapter 3: I didn't Post TheseWord Count: 1488

Blaire: I tried to report the account but it's not working.

Blaire: Something is srsly wrong.

Blaire: I'm really freaked out.

Blaire: Why aren't you answering me?

Blaire: Aria?

Aria saw the messages pop up but she ignored them. She didn't want to listen to anything else to do with Laura Barns.

"Blaire, come back. Blaire!" Jess yelled. Blaire hadn't spoken in a good minute, obviously too focused on this Laura Barns bullshit. "Where'd you go?"

"Stop looking at porn." Adam said.

"Just shut up for like a second." Mitch laughed.

"Are you talking to boys?" Jess asked in a sing song voice.

"Hey, I'm writing an email. Stop." Blaire looked over to Aria but the other girl wouldn't meet her eyes. She looked away from her quickly. She knew she was sensitive when it came to Laura but she really needed to talk to her about this.

Blaire's attention was dragged away when she got another Facebook message from Laura who she had just unfriended.

Laura: u shouldn't have done that, Blaire.

Blaire typed out what do you want? Before she could click send, another message appeared.

Laura: I want your help.

Blaire: Val is this you????

She didn't get a response so she went to her messages with Aria.

Blaire: Did you talk to Val tonight?

Aria: No, I hate her. Why would I talk to her?

Blaire: Right.

"Guys, did you talk to Val tonight?" Blaire asked the rest of the group.

"Oh, dude. When we were at Adam's party, she was telling people I had a drinking problem." Jess said with a slight sneer. None of them liked her.

"You do." Adam said.

"I'm gonna add her."

Aria opened her mouth in shock at Blaire. "Come on, don't add her." She whined.