"I have to go somewhere with Hagrid. It seemed fairly urgent."

"Dean and I are going to ask whether or not Quidditch is canceled for the year or not."

Quidditch was in fact held off until next year due to the Triwizard Tournament's time-consuming events. I guess there is always next year to try out.

"Sorry, I'm needed in Dumbledore's office immediately."

"I have too much homework to complete tonight."

He would never come to me either. I would always be the first to seek him out. Harry would not even do the bare minimum of checking up on me from time to time. I began to feel as if I were putting forth all the effort even though a relationship is designed to be a two-way thing. Both people are supposed to commit, which sure, is not the simplest thing in the world, but it is something worth practicing for the benefit of your partner.

As of today, I suggested that me and Harry have a date together. I proposed the idea to Harry yesterday; however, the homework in his hands appeared far more interesting to him. Still, he agreed to the arrangement, although his attention appeared to have been focused elsewhere, which made me think he did not really care. Perhaps I will speak to him about how I feel later, but that will be for another time. For now, we both agreed to meet at 7:00 p.m. in the Room of Requirements, our secret hangout spot. I required a lovely setting for a romantic date. Therefore, the room transformed into a pleasant tearoom with a chandelier dangling from the ceiling. A circular table stood in the middle of the room with a delicate, white tablecloth. An assortment of different desserts and pastries occupied much space on the table and a levitating tea pot was busy filling me and Harry's teacups to the brim.

I arrived ten minutes before time to double check and make sure that everything was in order. If I want to be honest, I felt notably weird organizing a date. I always thought the guy was given the job of preparing romantic dates and such. I suppose it does not matter that much anyways. Maybe one day Harry will do the same for me.

I was dressed elegantly, I believed, though not particularly formal. I wore a creme-colored sweater with dark brown corduroy pants. I also had on a small, pearly necklace and white, Mary Jane shoes with a white, pearly buckle.

The ten minutes passed, and I sat at the table waiting eagerly, and also anxiously, for Harry's arrival. As I remained in my seat waiting patiently, my mind wandered back to me and Harry's very first date. I had not even realized I had said yes to a date until Harry had walked away. I remembered being beyond delighted and I had had such an amazing time at the Gryffindor party. Well, besides, hearing the news that Kasper was ordered to be a Death Eater. However, since that was no longer the case, I pushed that part of my past away and focused on the thrilling events of that one night.

Suddenly, I heard the door open.

"Harry!" I exclaimed. "You made it!"

I had thought he had forgotten since he showed up fifteen minutes late.

"Sorry I was late," said Harry as he seated himself, "Ron and I got into a fight."

Yeah, only fifteen minutes late. No big deal.

"Again? What for this time?"

"He is still bitter that I got into the Triwizard Tournament when I don't even know how I got in. I don't even want to participate in it, but he insists I'm lying. He's being ridiculous!"

"Well, if you truly don't have any idea how you got picked, then Ron should have no reason to be upset. It is not your fault."

"That's what I'm saying!" Harry threw his arms up in the air in frustration.