"Whether I missed you or not ain't the fuckin problem Charm. Shit is a lot more complicated now." I said as she ran her small, manicured hands over my crotch. Massaging my dick through my jeans, staring me in my eyes as she dropped down to her knees in front of me. "What'chu doing? Get up."

"Is that what you really want?" She teases, getting my dick rock hard as she started unbuckling my belt. "Tell me again."

Her name ain't Charm for nothing. She knew exactly how to wrap a mu'fucka around her finger with ease.

I won't even hold you, Charm was damn near untouchable in the looks department. She was a badass lightskin junt from around the way, with big brown eyes and plump lips. She high key reminded me of that chick from IG, Mayuko.

"That's what I thought." She chuckles softly, pulling down my briefs and slow stroking me. Kissing the tip of my dick with her soft lips. "I missed you so much Scar, every time I get on my knees for him I close my eyes and pretend that it's you."

At this point, I had pre-cum oozing from the from my mushroom tip and I know she could taste that shit on her lips. I had some pressure built up from being behind those walls and I had some liquor in my system, I'm liable to fuck her world up if she keeps playing.

"Prove it." I bit down on my bottom lip, watching her play with my member.

With no hesitation, Charm opened her mouth and went down to the base of of my shaft. Sucking her cheeks in polishing me with her saliva as I hit the back of her throat. That shit felt like heaven. I mumbled a string of curse words under my breath as I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes.

She moaned softly, using her hands to massage my balls while she deep throated me. My legs were already getting weak, with every lick and every suck. Her head bobbed back and forth as she made swishy popping noises with her mouth, slurping, gulping and swallowing all nine inches of my dick.

"Oh shit.. fuck.. damn." I groan out, gripping both sides of her head like a basketball and thrusting my hips at her face. Fucking her throat like it was her pussy. "Eat that dick up ma. That shit feels so good."

Loud gurgling noises emit from the back of her throat and saliva splashes in and out of her throat, running down her chin and creating a puddle on the hardwood floor.

"Fuckkk.. Scar Im. So. Wet." She says in between breaths, kissing, sucking and stroking on my balls while slapping my piece all over her pretty ass face. "I want you inside me. I love the way you fuck me. Nobody can do me like you do."

"Fuck, I ain't got no rubbers shawty." I bite down on my bottom lip, looking at her semi-wet face. "Come on, just keep sucking this mu'fucka. It ain't gon take that long."

Smacking her lips, Charm reached over and grabbed her Chanel bag off of the white sofa. She pulled out a whole roll of gold mags before she stood up and started taking her clothes off.

"What the fuck is you doing?!" I ask her, in a rushed but hushed tone. "Just help me bust this nut before Roc get up and walk in here."

"Nigga he's fucked up, trust me. That nigga ain't gettin up any time soon." She waves me off before tossing the condoms to me. "Put one on."

Charm was butt ass naked, laying on the couch on her stomach as she watched me put my condom on and push my Amiri's down to my knees.