• Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

"The day the streets stood still"

''You been spinnin all them blocks, yo dumbass still ain't get a kill" — Rob49

Asshir
————♕————

Pulling up in the driveway of Kauner's crib, I parked my Lambo truck behind Milan's whip before cutting the engine and hopping out. I heard the locks clicking on the two-story front door before Milan opened it, she was standing there in a yellow, two-piece pajama pants set with her hands on her hip. I could tell by the look on her face that she was ready to start spewing some smart shit out of her mouth.

"It took you long enough princess." She rolls her eyes. "I called you over two hours ago."

"I had shit to do. I'm supposed to drop everything I'm doing and come runnin when you call?" Milan let out a frustrating sigh and dismissed my question with the wave of her hand. "Move, you gon let me in the house or what?"

She pushed the door open and turned to walk away, I mumbled a string of curse words underneath my breath as I closed the door and followed behind her. I would be kidding myself if I wasn't looking at all that ass she carrying around. My joint was jumping in my jeans at the sight of it.

I know Milan misses me just as much as I miss her, she can front as much she wants.

Kauner had her shit laid out, the last time I was here was when she first bought it and there wasn't any furniture in this mu'fucka. Aside from all the renovations she had done, her crib was decked out with top of the line home decor, and majority of everything was white.

I'm not too sure how long that would last with Ashton and Alaia staying here.

"Where the kids at?"

"Sleep. Where else? It's almost ten o'clock." She said, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Oh. Right."

"Look, that's not why I called you over here. I need to talk to you about Amir." Milan says, getting straight to the point as she walks around to the other side of the marble kitchen island.

"Look, whatever went down between him and Kauner don't have nothin to do wit us so I'm stayin out of it. You should too."

"Will you shut up? That's not what this is about." She pushes back. "I was talking to Brielle and she was telling me about this nigga she met at a party—.."

"And what? You want me to press him or something?" I cut her off, sitting down on one of the barstools.

"Oh my god! Asshir please shut the fuck up and listen to me! Damn!"

"A'ight I'm sorry. Go ahead." I apologize.

"What I was staying before I was so rudely interrupted, she said she met some nigga who was bragging about what him and his boys did to Amir. I asked her was she sure and she said he described the car and everything. Apparently they're here from Memphis and they're on standby." She explained.

"Standby for what? She get his name?" I interrogate, scratching the back of my head. Trying to figure out who the fuck she could be talking about. "Why would some niggas from Memphis— Ion' know man. Where is Brielle at? I'ma call her."